N-Europe

Funny Stuff Thread

Goafer

I just got an e-mail through trying to sell me something game related, nothing too unusual until I started reading it...

Apparently its been 25 years since the original Tekken... :heh:

j7u4vt.jpg

Who would have thought? :indeed:

Just to put it into context, if this was true then it would be older than Donkey Kong Country which I happen to know is twenty years old in a few days time.

It still makes you feel old either way but damn, clearly someone didn't check their facts. ;)

My girlfriend was very tempted to get me this to wear at work:

p5399_column_grid_12.jpg

It is well known that all of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names, they'd never let poor Rudolph join in any of their reindeer games. Well that randy red-nosed rascal's circumstances seem to have significantly changed, just look who's having all the fun in this filthy rutting threesome.

Christmas is a time for sharing. And we cannot think of a more appropriate and exquisite image to embody these cherished festive values. With this joyous conga knitted across your chest you're certain to turn a few heads and spread laughter and merriment to all.

Shake things up at your Christmas lunch with these highly limited edition jumpers. They're chunky and warm and triumphantly transcend the boundaries of 'tacky Christmas sweater' (just about) and enter the lofty realms of 'mildly inappropriate festive masterpiece!'

Christmas comes but once a year so make sure you look the part.

For those who wish to purchase: http://www.firebox.com/product/5399/Reindeer-Threesome-Christmas-Jumper

spur-thighs that age retail for like £100. bargain. I'll take it. :P

I had to google spur-thighs to make sure you weren't just completely wasted and typing absolute shit.

(honestly if you don't know what spur thighs are that sentence makes like the least sense ever)