Contraceptives N' Stuff

Dan_Dare

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, its something common. Can't have sex for like a month though >_>

Waaaayyyy.

And I dislike (the possibility of) being pregnant/getting an STI.

Deal with it.

Getting pregnant takes two people, it's not just the guy who should have to use some form of protection to protect against it. It's very, very unlikely you're going to get an STI if you're with the same partner who you know to be clean and something like an implant is far more effective than using condoms.

Waaaayyyy.

Getting pregnant takes two people, it's not just the guy who should have to use some form of protection to protect against it. It's very, very unlikely you're going to get an STI if you're with the same partner who you know to be clean and something like an implant is far more effective than using condoms.

I was talking in general. A lot of guys just seem to expect the girl to take the pill and that's it. A pill is not 100% safe, there's always a chance you missed one or it doesn't work because you were ill/on medication.

It takes two to be in a relationship, so both people should take precautions for having safe sex, not just one.

And seriously Murray. Wash. Thoroughly.

My shaft is always minty fresh. Any slight smell of rubber my wang may get from the Durex Massive is swiftly removed and a minor inconvenience for the comfort of knowing my girlfriend isn't knocked up.

Plus the numbing sensation makes you last longer.

Can't have sex for like a month though >_>

Includes wanking also?

If so there's going to be a massive buildup...

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Condoms aren't really THAT bad. Yeah, it does interrupt the romantic flow, a little bit. And, although they do feel a bit weird sometimes, they're not all that bad.

I always find it funny when it leaves a mark on my manhood after I've taken it off, though. Hehe. Its like a pretty pattern. Where the end of it suffocates your blood flow.

Also I don't understand why there's quite so much condom hatred, I'm really not that bothered.

Personally, I was re-iterating a Billy Connolly joke, which I think may have gone over Magnus' head. I can't quite tell ::shrug:.

I honestly have nothing against condoms. They're unsightly yes, and they do have a horrible smell, but they've done their job when they've been used so no complaints really.