Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

"See what happens when kids who are bullied have had enough"

ReZourceman

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as it gives me great pleasure it also makes me really angry watching the video, the fact that the little kid is a little prick but yet gets away with it and is clearly shown the little tosser threw the first punch. Typical world we live in. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

As much as it gives me great pleasure it also makes me really angry watching the video, the fact that the little kid is a little prick but yet gets away with it and is clearly shown the little tosser threw the first punch. Typical world we live in. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Yep, its fucking horse shit. I mean...I don't know for sure but the comments elude that the little wank res didn't get suspended....fucking should have.

I could watch that for a while.

Reading one or two comments, somebody mentioned that the smaller kid can do the big lad for assault. I don't think so, the vid shows the little kid starting it. He got what he deserved and more, by that i mean a smashed leg and a trip to the hospital. And if the little kids parents get involved to get the large kid kicked out, this video will get the little one out as well.

Always love seeing people get what is coming to them. What goes around, comes around. And this proves it.

That looked like it hurt. Threw him around like a rag doll lol.

Does make me wonder though, why did that scrawny little thing think it was a good idea to start a fight with someone twice his size? The first rule of bullying: always pick on someone smaller than you.

Casey (the big kid) has been suspended from school. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_132711806802243&ap=1

Apparently he wasn't suspended after all, he just got warned not to fight again or he'll get suspended.

That looked like it hurt. Threw him around like a rag doll lol.

Does make me wonder though, why did that scrawny little thing think it was a good idea to start a fight with someone twice his size? The first rule of bullying: always pick on someone smaller than you.

You would think so, but the main rule of school bullying is that the leader is always a mouthy little git, but he obviously has backup.

That was frakking AWESOME.

I say well done to he Casey kid.

I was just expecting him to punch him back or something. Then when I saw him headlock him I thought he'd just hold him in that for awhile. When he picked him up I was like "HOLY SHIT"

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!