N-Europe

The Crystal Maze

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to one of those actual Crystal Maze's that ReZ is on about in Southampton, when I was about 8. It was pretty awesome.

They got rid of it soon after and just made Laser Quest bigger.

*High five*

Thats the one I went to many times.

I kicked my then girlfriend in the head there once.

On her birthday.

Not joking.

Isn't this the trend though today? Revive a popular 90's gameshow and put these nobody celebs on it? How anyone can call that entertainment is beyond my understanding.

Well...if trapped people were left in the rooms until they starve to death, making the captain choose money over their lives if they have enough crystals, THEN it would be entertaining with celebs.

Well since my many applications to the Weakest Link are taking their time I've applied to be on The Chase:

http://www.itv.com/entertainment/thechase/

Go people! We're in enough random locations to be possibly teamed up together!

I love that show! I've only ever seen one group beat the Chaser though! I couldn't believe it when they did it.

I love the show when there's three contestants and they have to split the money in three different sizes. One would get a great amount, the other would get an okay amount and another would get a shit amount. I think it was called Divided...

So basically members of the general public anyway :p

Basically, yes. One-time hit persons who made a name for themselves on one or two shows, then time forgets about them until petty game shows bring them back. Aka, the general public with the 5 minutes of fame used up.

Well since my many applications to the Weakest Link are taking their time I've applied to be on The Chase:

http://www.itv.com/entertainment/thechase/

Go people! We're in enough random locations to be possibly teamed up together!

Good for you Mr Murray. If you do get on, try to make sure that you don't go against my old maths teacher.

600full-mark-labbett.jpg

I am not kidding, he was my old maths teacher. And he took no crap from no-one.

Basically, yes. One-time hit persons who made a name for themselves on one or two shows, then time forgets about them until petty game shows bring them back. Aka, the general public with the 5 minutes of fame used up.

Good for you Mr Murray. If you do get on, try to make sure that you don't go against my old maths teacher.

600full-mark-labbett.jpg

As if he's your maths teacher! That's quite awesome and yeah, you can tell in the game he doesn't take crap, lmao.

Crystal Maze was the tits. I also enjoyed Scavengers, y'know, before John Leslie got his rape on and became a TV pariah.

There was even a Crystal Maze "Choose Your Own Adventure" book, but I can't find a picture of it. It was also the tits.

As if he's your maths teacher! That's quite awesome and yeah, you can tell in the game he doesn't take crap, lmao.

He was my maths teacher, i can provide evidence if required. Mainly report cards and the head teacher can vouch. I'm 24 now, i was last taught by him back in 2001.

And, an N-E Crystal Maze team wouldn't be complete without myself.

There was even a Crystal Maze "Choose Your Own Adventure" book, but I can't find a picture of it. It was also the tits.

I had one of them too. Amazing.

I love that show! I've only ever seen one group beat the Chaser though! I couldn't believe it when they did it.

I've seen them win about 2-3 times. Both against Jimbob's math teacher.

600full-mark-labbett.jpg

PreviewFile.jpg.ashx?w=640&q=100

I'd love to go against him, he looks like my old housemate and I love how passionate he gets when he loses, slamming both hands on the desk. Either him of The Barrister:

Mainly because of my ambition in law and wouldn't mind picking his brains.

Not this lady.

Mainly because she isn't the other two, but also because she looks like a frog. She seems proud on being able to tilt her head back and show her massive bulging throat.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!