Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

bad stuff thread.

tapedeck

I want to see you teach. Seriously.

Do you ever slide a few Arnie quotes for fun? Naturally half of them won't get them but that's part of the magic.

I'm not going to lie, I've used "Stop Whining!" quite a few times. Also, "You kids are soft, you lack discipline." That's been used.

It's a fun game I play in my head. I try to slip in as many Arnie lines as I can, just for my own amusement.

What are you complaining about now? The whole point was that Raineeng's Dad must be earning a decent bit of dough if he's paying (not always, sometimes) a grand in tax, which is roughly what I earn. The reply which I gave made that point very clear, in my opinion. It doesn't matter how exactly I said it, whether I gave a short response or a slightly longer one, whether I used the exact amount, or whether I post a vague amount before giving a bit more detail. That doesn't matter, because the point was perfectly made. I initially gave a vague amount, but expanded, because I fucking wanted to.

Well my first two posts were light hearted because I was amused by the way you wrote your post, nothing more. But this annoys me:

Also, ultimately, does it matter? The answer: Nooooooopeydooonope.

It's such a ridiculous statement to make. It makes no sense. You could say it to any reply on this forum. It's just such a stupid thing to say.

Well my first two posts were light hearted because I was amused by the way you wrote your post, nothing more. But this annoys me:

It's such a ridiculous statement to make. It makes no sense. You could say it to any reply on this forum. It's just such a stupid thing to say.

Why is it stupid? It doesn't matter, because the message or the point of that post was clear to see, regardless of such a small detail. I said this in my last post. Why is that such a hard concept to understand?

Anyway, I'm not going to bother to talk about this in any further detail, because this is getting quite irritating. I don't like pointless or pedantic "discussions."

All Hail Serebii.

I think we're missing the point here peeps.

Serebii is earning over £35,000 working on pokemon related things!

What a job!

Add in the fact that there's just 1 Google Adsense banner on each page.

How many uniques are you getting a day, Serebii, if you don't mind me asking?

Erm, the money the site makes goes back into the site in regards to server costs. Please do not mistake my site for being a cash cow.

The money I have is due to my freelance work.

Add in the fact that there's just 1 Google Adsense banner on each page.

How many uniques are you getting a day, Serebii, if you don't mind me asking?

It varies drastically. When BW was just out, it was about 800,000 on weekdays and over 1,000,000 on weekends. Beforehand it was around 300,000 on weekdays and 400,000 on weekends. At the moment, it's around 450,000 on weekdays and 600,000 on weekends.

It'll shoot back up during the summer.

Erm, the money the site makes goes back into the site in regards to server costs. Please do not mistake my site for being a cash cow.

The money I have is due to my freelance work.

It varies drastically. When BW was just out, it was about 800,000 on weekdays and over 1,000,000 on weekends. Beforehand it was around 300,000 on weekdays and 400,000 on weekends. At the moment, it's around 450,000 on weekdays and 600,000 on weekends.

It'll shoot back up during the summer.

With visitors like that it should be a cash cow or even a star. There are ways to monetise websites, especially ones as popular as yours, using things other than Google Adsense.

I can imagine him shouting "Get to da choppa" when the bell rings at the end of class.

I thought he'd name the naughty area the choppa, and when people misbehave he tells them to get there.

And when they have had their time out, they come back to the cahpet. They're not earnt a chair just yet.

I'm not going to lie, I've used "Stop Whining!" quite a few times. Also, "You kids are soft, you lack discipline." That's been used.

It's a fun game I play in my head. I try to slip in as many Arnie lines as I can, just for my own amusement.

You've not turned their mush into muscles yet?

Why are you so against the wedding?

I'm not, I just don't see why we should pay for such an extravagant affair when this country is in financial crisis.

Oh do cheer the fuck up, it's a lovely wedding and it was sweet and the pair of them are in love.

If you don't like it, turn the telly off! :laughing:

I don't need cheering up, despite the state enforced national holiday I got my wages today and am happy for that reason alone.

But they are nobodies, they don't deserve more than a bus ride to the local registry office.

PS, my TV stayed off till Neighbours, which inexplicably managed to mention this travesty.

I'm not, I just don't see why we should pay for such an extravagant affair when this country is in financial crisis.

I don't need cheering up, despite the state enforced national holiday I got my wages today and am happy for that reason alone.

But they are nobodies, they don't deserve more than a bus ride to the local registry office.

PS, my TV stayed off till Neighbours, which inexplicably managed to mention this travesty.

Bullshit. £20m is relatively small compared to the financial crisis. The benefits that this brings will far outweigh that: Increased recognition and tourism, increased consumer spending, increased happiness throughout the country.

Why don't you try getting off the bandwagon and actually enjoy the day. Or just plainly ignore if you aren't interested.

Bullshit. £20m is relatively small compared to the financial crisis. The benefits that this brings will far outweigh that: Increased recognition and tourism, increased consumer spending, increased happiness throughout the country.

Why don't you try getting off the bandwagon and actually enjoy the day. Or just plainly ignore if you aren't interested.

Every little helps as Tesco says.

As for any income it may generate, how much of that does the state receive?

Pretty much nothing I'm thinking.

Every little helps as Tesco says.

As for any income it may generate, how much of that does the state receive?

Pretty much nothing I'm thinking.

Well, at least 20% of everything spent, probably more than that from earnings of the employment that spend generates. I'd say the state does rather well from it.

You spoke my mind. It was actually lovely to see people this week feeling excited or looking forward to today. I watched the Wedding on telly, and I enjoyed it. You don't have to be a huge Royalist to enjoy it. It just makes a nice change to see the country feeling positive about something.

You spoke my mind. It was actually lovely to see people this week feeling excited or looking forward to today. I watched the Wedding on telly, and I enjoyed it. You don't have to be a huge Royalist to enjoy it. It just makes a nice change to see the country feeling positive about something.

As did I, there's so many people on my facebook complaining about it! I couldn't believe it to be honest, a free holiday for us all, not to mention two nice people getting married. I fail to completely understand why everyone is being so fucking miserable.

As did I, there's so many people on my facebook complaining about it! I couldn't believe it to be honest, a free holiday for us all, not to mention two nice people getting married. I fail to completely understand why everyone is being so fucking miserable.

Yeah, most of them are moaning about it being "everywhere" and being unable to escape from it. It's not too hard at all to just...I dunno...change the tv channel or do something else.