N-Europe

Jokes (HA HA HA HA HA ... ha)

Beast

I don't undertand when I feel I should. :(

A man stands up in a bar and loudly proclaims: 'All Lawyers are assholes!'

A different guy from across the bar also stands up and says: 'Hey, I resent that!'

'Why, are you a lawyer?'

'No, I'm an asshole.'

Also, wtf is wrong with liking Bjork? Tasteless fools :P

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually find REALLY shit jokes funny..

1-Q. Why have Taliban woman been waxing their muff?

A. Because they hate Bush..

2-There were 2 eggs frying in a pan

one of the egss says to the other "gee its pretty hot in here"

The other one looks back and says

"OMG! a talking egg!"

3-A girl walks into a supermarket and buys the following:

- 1 bar of soap

- 1 toothbrush

- 1 tube of toothpaste

- 1 loaf of bread

- 1 pint of milk

- 1 single serving of cereal

- 1 single frozen dinner

The checkout guy looks at her, smiles and says, "Single,huh?"

The girl smiles sheepishly and replies, "How'd you guess?"

He says, "Because you're ugly"

Edited by mcj metroid

Gonna reuse these old ones I posted in another thread.

Went to see Toy Story in 3D last night.

Though the guy sitting in 4D asked me to take off my hat.

Rick Astley just called me and asked if he could borrow my collection of Pixar films.

"Ok" I said "You can have Toy Story, Finding Nemo and Cars, but I'm never gonna give you Up"

What's pink and sounds terrible?

Pink.

Gonna reuse these old ones I posted in another thread.

Went to see Toy Story in 3D last night.

Though the guy sitting in 4D asked me to take off my hat.

Rick Astley just called me and asked if he could borrow my collection of Pixar films.

"Ok" I said "You can have Toy Story, Finding Nemo and Cars, but I'm never gonna give you Up"

What's pink and sounds terrible?

Pink.

I LOVE the last two! I pissed myself laughing at the last joke because it's true (although I like her new song).

Why did Princess Diana cross the road?

Momentum!

My job is so fucking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on make-up.

She is extremely self-centred and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10.

I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts.

I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work.

He probably hasn't been sober any time in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work.

Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing.

Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonald's and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

Edited by Kav

Why did Princess Diana cross the road?

Momentum!

My job is so fucking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on make-up.

She is extremely self-centred and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10.

I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts.

I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work.

He probably hasn't been sober any time in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work.

Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing.

Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonald's and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

Brilliant! :D Though calling her a 0 our of 10 is ridiculous!

velma_b.jpg

hot-velma.jpg

Can you imagine what would happen if I got caught up in a hypothetical situation?

Save money this Christmas by simply buying your kids an Easter egg each, and telling them they overslept.

A light year. Just like a regular year, but with fewer calories.