Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Joke Thread

ReZourceman

There was a farmer who grew watermelons. He was doing pretty well, but he was disturbed by some local kids who would sneak into his watermelon patch at night and eat his watermelons.

After some careful thought, he came up with a clever idea that he thought would scare the kids away for sure.

He made up a sign and posted it in the field. The next night, the kids showed up and they saw the sign which read, "Warning! One of the watermelons in this field has been injected with cyanide."

The kids ran off, made up their own sign and posted it next to the farmer's sign. When the farmer returned, he surveyed the field. He noticed that no watermelons were missing, but the sign next to his read, "Now there are two!"

A girl goes to a tatto / piercing parlour and says to the tattooist that she wants her clit pierced.

so the tattooist says okay fine take a seat.

when she's called up to have it done the tattooist then asks her if she wants her clit numbed?

she replies yes...

the tattooist opens her legs, puts his head between them licks her out saying 'num num num'

heh... i guess it's funnier with the actions.:hmm:

There is a smaller version of Rez's joke. A man is in a pub and needs to go to the toilet. He leaves a sign by his drink saying "I spat in this drink" When he comes back he finds another sign saying "So did I". I suppose you could swap it to many situations though.

Two guys are sitting on a bar stool. One starts to insult the other one. He screams, “I slept with your mother!†The bar gets quiet as everyone listens to see what the other will do. The first again yells, “I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!â€

The other says, “Go home dad you’re drunk.â€

Me: Why did the chicken cross the road?

You: To get to the other side?

Me: No, to get to the shop.

*painful silence*

Me: Do you think that's funny?

You: No.

Me: Neither did he - the shop was shut.

I can't wait to tell that to my kids at work tomorrow.

Brilliant thread, I've recently been telling a few friends some purposely painful jokes which they cringe at...but secretly love. Naturally

One of my favourites...What did the ghost say to the bee?

BOO-BEES!

Some gentle humour :p

Here's a great pick up line,.

"I'm going to have sex with you tonight. Do you know how I know that.

Because I'm stronger than you.

On a similar note:

Woman: "I wouldn't have sex with you if we were the last people on earth"

Man: "Yeah? Well who would be around to stop me?"

Oh shit, my computer uses U.S. English.

I wanted to 'save' the document but accidentally blew it up.

----------

At a recent job interview:

What would you consider to be your main weaknesses and strengths?

Well my main weakness would be my issues with reality, telling what's real from what's not.

And your strengths?

I'm Batman.

Edited by MadDog
Automerged Doublepost