N-Europe

Forum User Photos

Goafer

tumblr_lxusb0hiLO1qaczz9o1_500.png

I went to a Roald Dahl party last night but I didn't have any time to make a costume so pulled together a really crappy Charlie Bucket one by wearing charity shop clothes and making a golden ticket.

Er... the seventies want their carpet back.

Er... the seventies want their carpet back.

My friend's house is amazing. It's like being in Twin Peaks. There's all these bizarre framed, blurry photos, awful carpets, terrible curtains, walls which are just mirrors and (get this) an old, stained salon chair facing the mirror wall.

I love it.

It's like a time machine to an era that we'd rather forget. And it appears there's a giant Shadow Man in the house that gets his kicks from nudging bottles of weak lemon drink off old-fashioned floor speakers.

That's surreal.

My friend's house is amazing. It's like being in Twin Peaks. There's all these bizarre framed, blurry photos, awful carpets, terrible curtains, walls which are just mirrors and (get this) an old, stained salon chair facing the mirror wall.

I love it.

That sounds awesome. Themed photoshoot needed.

Went out with mates on NYE and forgot to bring "smart" clothes, so instead, I got to wear this incredibly camp, floral shame tarp. Also like how my hair is done in the style of some cheesy 1950's lounge singer:

388706_10150502015997871_761027870_8643320_983865033_n.jpg

Getting a lil chubby in the face, from all the drinking :p

img1229pj.jpg

I would comment on Eddie's cuteness, but it has backfired heavily in the past. :heh:

Well, at least you had the balls to compliment a beautiful lady when the situation called for it, unlike them cowardly buffoons that keep on ridiculing you... ; D