N-Europe

Forum User Photos

Goafer

Urbex Stuff

Yeah me and a friend are quite into derelict buildings. There's more photos of places I've been in the RedBubble link in my sig (check the Derelicte gallery).

And I'd love to see more of your photos of places (probably best in the photography thread though!).

Thanks, but I think I'll stick to my own hair colour haha. Don't think my placement schools would appreciate me showing up with blue hair. =P

I'll just wear the wig around the house from time to time to pretend that I really do have blue hair though.

Thanks, but I think I'll stick to my own hair colour haha. Don't think my placement schools would appreciate me showing up with blue hair. =P

Schwarzkopf hair dye in "cobalt blue" is quite a blacky blue. I'm currently trying to get away with that at work. And i work in a posh hotel so BLUE blue hair would be a no no. But so far no one has noticed my hair is sneakily becoming a subtle blue! :bouncy:

Schwarzkopf hair dye in "cobalt blue" is quite a blacky blue. I'm currently trying to get away with that at work. And i work in a posh hotel so BLUE blue hair would be a no no. But so far no one has noticed my hair is sneakily becoming a subtle blue! :bouncy:

The only thing with black blue is it'd be quite dark for Ine I think, for the blue she's got on the wig it'd definitely have to be all over bleach and some form of Directions/SFX etc. Easily done, but for work it'd be a right pain.

It's like how I want my green and purple combo back but work won't allow it, specially given the facial piercing as it is. :hmm:

The only thing with black blue is it'd be quite dark for Ine I think, for the blue she's got on the wig it'd definitely have to be all over bleach and some form of Directions/SFX etc. Easily done, but for work it'd be a right pain.

It's like how I want my green and purple combo back but work won't allow it, specially given the facial piercing as it is. :hmm:

Yeah, unfortunately it's restricted to subtle, anything else and the work squares can't deal...! :laughing: