N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

CONSPIRACY.

it is however, ma, in northern ireland

as in:

OI YOU, YOUR MA'S YOUR DAAAA

Your Mum's your Dad?

What the hell does that mean? Is it the same as saying your Mum has a penis?

Anyway, we just say Mum. Or Mother. I say Mum, I think my Mum says Mum, and the majority of people that I know say the same.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

I went to see the Inbetweeners film earlier on tonight. Absolutely hilarious. I wasn't expecting it to be that good because generally when people rave about films (ie. The Hangover) they turn out not to be that great, but this was something else.I could relate to every single joke in it because of stuff that's happened to us on our holidays. So funny the whole way through and it was the perfect length. There wasn't a single point where I was sitting bored with not much happened. Great film and perhaps the only film ever that I would like to see again at the cinema.

I went to see the Inbetweeners film earlier on tonight. Absolutely hilarious. I wasn't expecting it to be that good because generally when people rave about films (ie. The Hangover) they turn out not to be that great, but this was something else.I could relate to every single joke in it because of stuff that's happened to us on our holidays. So funny the whole way through and it was the perfect length. There wasn't a single point where I was sitting bored with not much happened. Great film and perhaps the only film ever that I would like to see again at the cinema.

So you can relate to being mugged out of all your clothes? Or having a little kid pull down your swim shorts in front of girls showing your unimpressive manhood? :p

Interesting.

So you can relate to being mugged out of all your clothes? Or having a little kid pull down your swim shorts in front of girls showing your unimpressive manhood? :p

Interesting.

You'd be surprised what goes on when the Shire Boys go on holiday. :heh:

To be fair, none of us have had our shorts pulled down in front of girls (yet) but we have had people pushed into the pool/girls and getting naked is a bit of a theme.

Yeah getting naked in front of each other is today cool man. naht.

To hang out with your wang out is what all the cool kids are doing. Better than those people who rock out with their cock out. They're just idiots, and, quite frankly, asking for trouble.

I went with NCR in the end.

I've got a save from just before the end battle, so I might try for an independent ending (IE, I control Vegas). It's far too late for the other endings. I pissed Ceasar off a treat and Mr House "isn't around anymore".

Ah so you did find the time to finish it - by the way, get sorted with a new alton towers thread will you?

Anyway, managed to sort out 5 different viewings, maybe 6 I've forgotten for tomorrow and thursday, it involves living with people, some professional, some not, but we'll see how it goes, I've got a few where it's living just by myself, which is awesome, but so many people with those haven't replied.

by the way, get sorted with a new alton towers thread will you?

Typical northerner. Never sets up their own meets, then whinges about how other people organise theirs.

Someone's going to have to take the "night(wolf)watch". It basically involves keeping an eye on her, making sure she doesn't get raped. And she will try her hardest to make it happen.

Typical northerner. Never sets up their own meets, then whinges about how other people organise theirs.

Someone's going to have to take the "night(wolf)watch". It basically involves keeping an eye on her, making sure she doesn't get raped. And she will try her hardest to make it happen.

Long as I enjoy it, it's not rape. :love::laughing: