Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

I managed four hours before I started complaining.

Ok so it smells like rats and the internet took a while to work. But its fixed and I can deal with the smell.

But christ a live! That wasn't what I was here about, it's a big bed and the people are friendly, made sure I got the internet working and offered me cake :).

Now to go into the bad thread about this weather, holy moly, moving in such heat..

The launch strategy for our latest game has gone absolutely stunningly well, with everyone very happy at work and taking big notice of things I'm sending around to them right now. So after a few not so great months of work things are looking up a little. Free open air concert in golden gate park today with the girl I'm seeing and her friends which was cool. Mobile games event booked on Tuesday at the google office in San Francisco. It's been a very enjoyable couple of days.

Just had a call about job - second/final interview stage has been engaged. I did very well on the tests apparently. Obviously.

Still gotta overcome my great rival though. Finars crossed FTW.

Sounds good, fingers crossed indeed. Don't go dressed like the Doc and you should be fine

I think I'm gonna have a bit of a swim in a bit to battle this heat. Though we've had to deal with a lot hotter (this year even), so currently I'm still fine. Plus wearing a light dress and a bikini helps... though I wouldn't recommend it to the guys here haha.

Don't have anything planned for today, and it actually feels great. I can do whatever I wantttttttt. Whoo! Been ages since I last got this. ^______^

Just sat the exam I was dreading most. It was.. surprisingly.. easy. As in, much easier than any past paper I've ever sat. It actually felt like I could answer questions, rather than just flounder about like I usually do. That said, everyone was like "Oh that was really nice!" when they came out, so no doubt my mark will be scaled down, and I M CRAI.

Deciding not to be a bad person. Of course, I'm being materialistic then. I plan on buying all my friends great presents for special occasions.

I can't wait for them to see my presents! :grin: I've already made plans.

That is the very one I was on about, glad to see they work. Will be buying one tomorrow. :grin:

I've just reserved one for myself. Pick it up tomorrow on my dinner break. Plus there's a Wilko's right next door, which I need to get some sandpaper from.

It's all coming together.