Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

I've heard that you can get some free stickers from Monster (the energy drink people) if you ask nicely. Being a total boss, I want some for "my ride". Here is a copy of my email:

Sup bruv,

You're drink is the shit. I drink at least 18 cans a day. It tastes like Satan's piss filtered through Rick Waller's arsehole, but for some reason I can't stop drinking it. I haven't slept for weeks. I just want to go out and start fights all the time. The other week I punched a mail man. He didn't even react. He was one of those big fuckers that stands outside the post office wearing a red burka. Broke my hand he did. Me and my mates are going back later to well fuck him up. I'm sure he'll be there as he never moves.

They all drink Monster too. The other day, my mate Kev was so wired that he almost went back in time. He got in his Saxo and drove it so fast that everything was a blur like in that film with the car and the incest at the prom. He was just about to go into the future and score some strong future weed, but he lost control and ended up parked upside down in the freezer section of Morrisons.

I've heard you guys dish out free stickers to people who ask. Can we have some please? We need to stick parts of his car back on.

Thanks, Luke.

Wonder if I'll get any...

Just got woken up by a drunken phone call from my boyfriend as he was making his way home. I'm literally just laughing, but he appears to think we're having a conversation. Best bit so far being:

"You think I'm allergic to life don't you? Like, you're not, but you think I am and it makes me sad, Josh. I don't want to be allergic anymore. I don't need to get a taxi! I have enough legs for the walk home! You know, yeah. Just think of a minge. But, the worst bit. The flap. That's you!".

Having a major euphorically happy moment. The world is so open. I'm listening to Beth/Rest, I'm in an 80s romance-thriller. I just want to go out into the garden, and do a handstand / breakdance, channelling the spirit of Janet Jackson's Free Xone. "Love your body, love your sister, love yourself." [but it's done well, so doesn't sound shit.]

My eyes are to the sky.

Sorry, to bring this up again but I was just wondering why Mad Monkey kept on posting Ashley Strikes Again in the Questions part. I wanted to know what he posted that got him banned but I can't see anything except for the drinkdriving insult Happenstance quoted him on.

But yeah, good on you guys for banning him. He was a good guy sometimes but I didn't like the other side of his personality, it was dumb, uncalled for and just disrespectful.

I have the week off work so I've started playing Shenmue again and plan on completing it by the time I return to work next Tuesday.

Also I'm really, really tempted to get a 3DS and Ocarina Of Time. I'll only end up getting a 3DS at some point anyway, so I should just do it right?

YAY ELLIOT'S GOING TO BUY ME THINGS!

I finished my film and it turned out well. The few little tweaks I've done since the assessment copy on Friday have worked well :)

Now just to scan in all my drawings, make a DVD, sort out this leaving poster, make a showreel, do my website, print out some pictures to display on Friday, write my CV, make some cakes and attend these numerous lectures by Friday....

Bumped into someone I kind of know (keep bumping into him) at uni today. Talking about how he's doing since he finished a few months ago and he responded somewhat then paused, started dancing and said "I'm good, I'm dancing". Right you are. Keraaaazy Italian hipsters and their ways.

Edited by Ashley