Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

Had a great first date at the weekend. Picnic on the beach featuring cheese, meats, fruit and nice wine. Really really cool/successful girl who I absolutely want to see more of in the future. First time in quite a while I've been really excited about one particular person and it feels really nice.

I'm rather excited about driving Jidderbug to work tomorrow. I can't wait to see their faces. It's my little way of "sticking it to the man". Take that you corporate whores. I don't need you're fancy suits and your shiny cars, I can have the time of my life in a shitheap. Punk rock motherfucker.

"I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"

I'm rather excited about driving Jidderbug to work tomorrow. I can't wait to see their faces. It's my little way of "sticking it to the man". Take that you corporate whores. I don't need you're fancy suits and your shiny cars, I can have the time of my life in a shitheap. Punk rock motherfucker.

"I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"

Haha, I can't wait to see my friends faces when I buy a motorbike, they seem to think I'm joking.

Jidderbug is a great car, imo! :bowdown:

Haha, I can't wait to see my friends faces when I buy a motorbike, they seem to think I'm joking.

Jidderbug is a great car, imo! :bowdown:

People at work (apart from people who are similar to me) are going to absolutely hate it. There's been a lot of bitching about the owner of the companies' "rat look"* camper van that we use for shows:

196746_10150445227540341_687920340_17982228_2781064_n.jpg

Imagine their faces when I show up in death on wheels. Mine also has the most window rattling exhaust fitted too, so the noise will be tremendous. Jidderbug is about as vulgar as it can be.

*Rat look is a thing in the VW scene where people drive cars that have either rusted naturally or been artificially made to look that way.

By the way Goafer, I did some searching last night for Jidderbug and found a ton of hits and forum posts about the very same car. You're right, it really is a famous car in the community!

Something I came to understand is that it doesn't hang around in an owners hands for too long without being sold on. Plan to hold on to it for longer?

By the way Goafer, I did some searching last night for Jidderbug and found a ton of hits and forum posts about the very same car. You're right, it really is a famous car in the community!

Something I came to understand is that it doesn't hang around in an owners hands for too long without being sold on. Plan to hold on to it for longer?

I think people realise that it's not even remotely practical and then decide to get rid of it. I plan to keep it a while. I have 2 other cars to fall back on, so practicality means nothing to me! I plan to keep it for a while.

Eight hours rendering?!

:shakehead

Haha, it ended up being 18hours. It wasn't 8 hours straight through rendering, which I thought you said, it was 8 hours working on it :) but that turned into 18 solid hours. Whoops!

:indeed:

You'd have a hissy fit if you saw my friends renders, one was at 40days last time I checked.