NEurope
Mokong

How I Met Your Mother

I don't want to see Victoria again. As good as she is/was, like Ted's best Girlfriend. They have ended it well now and they've already had a break up before. So it would annoy me if she came back for them to only break up again as she won't be the mother. She is so perfect.

Episode wise this was the funniest for me. Got back on track after a "shakey" start.Don't think they will explore Robin/Ted again but probably Barney/Robin.

I forget was there another girl last season that Barney liked other than Nora? I forget.

Barney liked them black girls

Barney liked them white girls

Barney liked them asian girls

Barney liked them mixed race girls

Barney liked them Spanish girls

Barney liked them Italian girls

Barney liked the French girls

And Barney liked Scandinavian girls

Barney liked them tall girls

Barney liked them short girls

Barney liked them brown hair girls

Barney liked them blonde hair girls

Barney liked them big girls

Barney liked them skinny girls

Barney liked carrying a little bitty weight girls

Barney liked them black girls

Barney liked them white girls

Barney liked them asian girls

Barney liked them mixed race girls

Barney liked them Spanish girls

Barney liked them Italian girls

Barney liked the French girls

And Barney liked Scandinavian girls

Barney liked them tall girls

Barney liked them short girls

Barney liked them brown hair girls

Barney liked them blonde hair girls

Barney liked them big girls

Barney liked them skinny girls

Barney liked carrying a little bitty weight girls

Don't forget

Big Boobs

Small Boobs

Medium Boobs

different sized boobs

boobs with nipples pointing different directions

Did anyone else think the latest episode was really bad?

Because it kind of was. :hmm:

Yeah it wasn't great

More call-backs to series 1 coming up though, facebook spoilt it for me :(

Ted and the slutty pumpkin

I won't click on that spoiler, but I assume I'll end up accidentally reading about it somewhere anyway. :sad:

Did anyone else think the latest episode was really bad?

Because it kind of was. :hmm:

I liked that Barney's video was directed by McG.

Just when I thought that this season was picking up a little. Just get the hell on with ending the show already...

I actually thought last weeks ep was a bit poor but this weeks I enjoyed much more.

I just wondering whats going on with Kumar, as I thought I had read before that Michael Trucco who guested in an ep last year was meant to return this year to be Robins love interest? Did he back out or something?

His other show got picked up for a second season. I think he may be back for an episode or two but the storyline had to be changed.

I actually thought last weeks ep was a bit poor but this weeks I enjoyed much more.

Yeah I thought the same, I really enjoyed this weeks one even if nothing actually did happen it. Last weeks wasn't as great.

Ditto for me. This one had that HIMYM feel that I like.

If they keep changing between this kind of episode and the plot-advancement ones, I have no reason for complaints.

I'm shocked by how some of you actually enjoyed the latest episode. Are you sure you didn't watch last week's episode by mistake? :p

Not that I remember last week's episode. I think it was better?

Just when I thought that this season was picking up a little. Just get the hell on with ending the show already...

It's weird how the show was on the bubble for years, and just when you started to think "okay, maybe it's about time they ended it", they renewed it for another two seasons. :blank:

Though it wouldn't be CBS if they didn't run it into the ground.

Or American television, period.

This season is very strange for me as it's the first one I've watched "live" (as in one per week), all the rest I watched the whole season in less than a week.

I'm shocked by how some of you actually enjoyed the latest episode. Are you sure you didn't watch last week's episode by mistake? :p

Maybe you got them mixed up. :heh:

I watched last weeks on Monday, and then this weeks on Tuesday. I just didn't think anything that funny happened in last weeks one whereas this one there were funny moments all the way through.

Yeah it wasn't great

More call-backs to series 1 coming up though, facebook spoilt it for me :(

Ted and the slutty pumpkin

That really annoyed me too, I have the right mind to... unlike it. Though I think that's a drastic measure to take.

His other show got picked up for a second season. I think he may be back for an episode or two but the storyline had to be changed.

i havent seen the episode hes in yet (actually I havent seen any of that season :P) but I LOVE him, When he guest starred in csi, charmed etc (not so much in One Tree Hill but that was cause it was one tree hill xD haha)

Have to look out for his show now :p

It's weird how the show was on the bubble for years, and just when you started to think "okay, maybe it's about time they ended it", they renewed it for another two seasons. :blank:

Though it wouldn't be CBS if they didn't run it into the ground.

Or American television, period.

Charlie Sheen's public outing as the biggest twat in the world kind of forced CBS' hand. It wasn't renewed before that and then suddenly they got two seasons.

I'm surprised they didn't just cancel it and replace it with another Chuck Lorre sitcom.

i havent seen the episode hes in yet (actually I havent seen any of that season :P) but I LOVE him, When he guest starred in csi, charmed etc (not so much in One Tree Hill but that was cause it was one tree hill xD haha)

Have to look out for his show now :p

He was in episode 21 of last season (season 6)

I didn't even know he had a new show, I too must look this up. To me he will always be Sam Anders from BSG though :D

He was in episode 21 of last season (season 6)

I didn't even know he had a new show, I too must look this up. To me he will always be Sam Anders from BSG though :D

Ive only just finished season 5 on dvd, had a lot of catching up to do :~P watched like 4 seasons in a week!!

The latest episode was devoid of actual jokes and usually when they are not present they substitute it with a competent story but this week it was a bit meh. :heh:

It had the McG joke! Am I the only one who enjoyed that? :heh:

No, I enjoyed that too!

This week was loads better than last week. Off the top of my head I can't actually remember an episode I enjoyed less than last weeks :/