N-Europe

7 Minutes of Win

jayseven

And I'm not talking about my sex life. That'd be 6...

The real question is are they twins or the same guy?!

... They're the same guy. I'm pretty sure that makes it way more awesome. Risking BBT so close to the end?! Madness.

What did they he miss, though?

The Wire for sure but perhaps would've taken too long. Though Lost surely would've been a lot easier.

Edited by jayseven
strikeout!

The synchronisation between him and... himself is really good. Very well put together video. It would be better if the themes flowed into each other better, it was basically just one after the other. Could've done with being a bit faster too, some of them went on a bit longer than I expected.

Cool video though.

I thought it was tres good. It would've been hella amazingness moar it they had The Wire in there though, you're right.

Peeps, I know what you're saying, but imagine the effort this guy went through to make it. Not every amazing Youtube video is perfectly realised, because they're usually made by normal people. This is all obvious. Just ignore me.

That guy is great :)

I agree that the songs could have been synchronized better so that they flow nicely, but great nonetheless.

Being a bit of a noob-ish piano player I appreciate that he went to the bother of learning all these songs. Not bad looking either ;)

This guy is awesome, these videos would appear every now and then in the old "Funny vids, etc" thread.

In the TV Show one, you can see the dividing line where he split the vid, I could do that too with a custom script for Movie Maker (though my timing sucks, i've tried) what I can't figure out in his though, is how he makes the keyboard cross the halfway line without vanishing (must be using something more advanced than my shitty movie maker)

Though just at the end of the family guy bit when his reaches to the end of the keyboard you can see part of it vanish

The windwaker one is still my fav though, always makes me smile

All these videos are very very cool, love all the tunes! Kept singing along to them heh. Had seen the tv theme tune and the windwaker one ages ago already though.

Also that FreddeGredde person is yummy, mmm. Plus he played Daft Punk, can't help but love him for that. =P

• 5 weeks later...

*BUMPAGE*

Took me ages to find this.... this guy just made a new video, again 7 mins of pure WIN.

Cartoon Medley

Man some of that stuff really brought back some memories :D

I think the parts that made me smile most were, Chip & Dale, Dever the Last Dinosaur, Transformers, Gummie Bears and Transformers and erm.. *cough*My Little Pony*cough*mysisterwatcheditandiwastoolazytogooutside

Edited by Mokong

• 7 months later...
*BUMPAGE*

Took me ages to find this.... this guy just made a new video, again 7 mins of pure WIN.

Haha, was just thinking of typing this same thing when looking for this thread again, didn't remember bumping it once before.

Anyway, Freddie25 returns with more awesome : peace: