N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Would it be wrong for me to buy one?

Only if we both wore it to the Scarefest and acted like some creepy twins. Actually, that would be quite fitting for the event.

And Rise Against FTW indeed. I don't get band shirts often (I think I have 3 and I don't wear them anymore), so it's a sign of how much I really do like RA.

Purchases:

deus_ex_human_revolution_frontcover_large_wS7MdBKosTGx3Nw.jpg

sackboy_computer_gear_6_inch_figure.jpg

medscale10923743_L_F_WEB.jpg

51AuFABK2OL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Urgghhhh gutted I missed out on the Touchpads. And the internet is just ablaze looking for the last of the stock to be posted on an array of websites. Doubt I'll get one, and looking is doing my swede in. If anyone does find/hear about any.. feel free to @ me or something :heh:

£115 for the tax D:

And I only just paid my current rent on the 20th.

for 6 or 12 months?

Mines £115 for the year.... I'd love to buy a new car that didn't need tax & mot (for 3 years anyway)

i had to pay a shitload of money to repair my car recently, and i'm getting it in for service, pre mot, and maybe a t cut. And of course the inevitable mot test... all in one month.

I bought that Friends box set last year, great price and it's about the most complete set you can get. Lasted many months of laughs, now moved on to Frasier :D

for 6 or 12 months?

Mines £115 for the year.... I'd love to buy a new car that didn't need tax & mot (for 3 years anyway)

For 12, thank god! I think I'd get a bus pass if it was £115 for 6.