Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Been thinking about buying it for a while and finally caved yesterday. There a few other buildings I rather see in a big model, but it looks great though, and very good price per piece count.

It was between this and the new Bucket Wheel Extractor(largest technic set to date), but I might buy that one too if nothing else interesting shows up by the end of the year.

10253-Big-Ben-LEGO-Set-Box-Front.jpg

Edited by Tales

After the bit of chat in the "Design the NX Controller!" thread I was in the mood to get a PSP Go. Mainly just for my gaming collection as I never had one but I also thought it would be a good handheld emulation device for me.

psp_go_136703a.jpg

What's it like for emulation/custom firmware? Since some games I want to replay, namely crisis core and star ocean 1&2 aren't available I'm tempted to get hold of the roms and use something like this.

I did have a psp Phat version somewhere but considering how cheap I saw one of these I am tempted

What's it like for emulation/custom firmware? Since some games I want to replay, namely crisis core and star ocean 1&2 aren't available I'm tempted to get hold of the roms and use something like this.

I did have a psp Phat version somewhere but considering how cheap I saw one of these I am tempted

It's supposed to be really easy to get the custom firmware on there these days and the emulation works as you would hope. Mine should arrive today or tomorrow so I'll let you know.

I've not played much Disney Infinity. There's no Toybox mode, but there are small free-roaming hub worlds for each franchise (you just need one character from it to enter). It's very similar to the other LEGO games, but with the added portal puzzles (which requires moving the figures around on it). I was also surprised that it supports 7 objects.

Characters also aren't limited anywhere in the game. So for the Doctor Who level pack, you're not limited to Doctor Who characters.

Plus they're bringing out Fantastic Beasts and Harry Potter sets soon, so it's not like you have much choice.

This one?

Ow8dVEU.jpg

That sounds really cool. I wanted it for Ghostbusters as well. I saw Newt/HP in the trailer and was like "SOLD" but I'd have just got the pack. I think I'm going to trade Disney Infinity for it. Infinity is great but offline levels are short and the online just sucks (and they're removing it next month anyway). Keeping the Hulk figure though! xD

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

My PSP Go arrived today. Installing the custom firmware and then adding the emulators and a couple of PSP games was really simple.

2d8f69e144c4caa61cde02b48c4d3b7d.jpg

Upgraded to the newest Fitbit after the Charge HR completely stopped connecting. Apparently a few of them started doing it. I didn't even know it was a thing. One day, it stopped connecting and I didn't notice for a week. Tried everything for three days with no luck. Guys I took it back to tried as well and couldn't do it so got my money back, traded a couple of games and got this beauty for £120.

If you can upgrade, do it. It's AMAZING!