Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Ticket for the MUSE Drones Word Tour.

Next March in Cologne : peace: 4th time I'll see them. :yay:

I actually hate you.

How did you manage that? Both my mum and I tried to buy tickets this morning, but they were sold out in seconds...

Then loads of tickets mysteriously pop up on eBay. It's so annoying.

Yeah my Mum tried that on Wednesday too (she's a huge Muse fan), and they were all sold out too! They're currently going for about 50% of the sale price on eBay. It makes me so angry that people just buy them to make a profit.

Weill it's probably much harder to get tickets in the UK.

For German concerts (at least the one I bought tickets for) there were lots of tickets available during the pre-sale.

Today, as the sale opened for everyone, it was sold out in minutes, too.

Fuck. It would literally be cheaper to fly to Dublin and see them there. Assuming you could get tickets...

Having said that, don't we get the special 360 stage in UK, which won't be in Europe? Presumably that's the reason for the high price over here.

Two more CDs purchased:

dc839c0a65fb9044a426cf53ed9172737c1e170051121f58f401d908

Introduced my partner to Boards of Canada a few weeks ago and it clicked with her right away, particularly that album. So a gift for her really.

51xAHZJFaWL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Seeing as my buying of CDs started something (and I mean jesus, you guys really ran with it), I do use Spotify for making playlists that I share round my group of friends and stuff, especially in work where I have to use headphones, but still very much prefer to have an album and enjoy sticking one on in the evening when I get in from work to just relax with things for 40-60 minutes or so. One of the few that still prefers the physical thing and though some might say it is a clutter or unsightly, I do like having a solid collection of albums regardless of the space it takes up (and I have near on 200 albums now).