Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

easy_a_dvd.jpg

a+team+dvd.jpg

Fiver each.

Not sure if these are the exact ones, but they look similar.

adjustable_wrist_ankle_weights.jpg

Ankle weights. Strap 'em to my legs and feel the burn all day when walking around at work. I did have a pair but they split years ago. I had a quick look in the fabled Argos Catalogue and saw a pair of 1kg weights [Although I think it might've been 2 pairs] for ?20. I was going to buy them but on my work break I thought I'd visit the main Tesco store. I got the ones above, one pair of 1.5kg for ?6.

So with staff discount and a sexy Clubcard voucher I got them all for just under a tenner. Score.

A ticket to Download festival (all weekend).

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkWPOhNf5itqDJh1G4lxzDCu8omOHFLQ3mvq8EJgH31hrq3OQcxg

And four nights booked in a hotel (travel lodge) for the above.

Never been a festival before, excited!!!

jealous the line up is mostly awesome if you ignore the pop rock shit

UWHS-Review-New-Amazon-Kindle-Kindle-1.jpg?76a6e8

+

FRONT+2.jpg

Can't wait to start properly reading it :) started the first chapter last night but was too tired to focus properly so will try again tonight.

And no I didn't buy the Kindle just to read one book, I wanted to get back into reading though and wanted to start with something decent that I've always been interested in but never got around to reading.

Yeah, really, who would read long books on a DS? Always seemed a strange idea to me.

It's not as bad as it sounds. I've read around 6-7 books (and attempted a couple more and got crazy bored) and it works out alright. I think it's best you don't choose the mega large text or you'll be turning the page very often.