Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

WTF is a fopp.

Fopp's awesome! It's like a (slightly) cheaper HMV that only stocks films and CD I'd actually want to watch/listen to. The one in Edinburgh is brill. You can walk in there and pick up several stunning movies and CD's for under a tenner.

force-unleashed-apprentice.jpg

Thought I'd give it a go. Saw it in Toys R Us for a tenner on the Wii or £13 on 360. Went for the 360 option. Not a bad game, but will soon get used to the controls.

You won't regret buying this title, it is indeed a great game. Gets better as you play through it. The controls are quite easy to understand i thought.

Fopp's awesome! It's like a (slightly) cheaper HMV that only stocks films and CD I'd actually want to watch/listen to. The one in Edinburgh is brill. You can walk in there and pick up several stunning movies and CD's for under a tenner.

Fopp used to be really awesome for picking up more music from more obscure bands that anyone who actually knew anything about music listened too, unfortunately HMV catered for the many others who didn't. Especially before the days of iTunes and all that jazz. The Fopp up here closed a few years ago though :sad: