NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Looks snug Wolfy. I'm currently wearing mine and it is very comfortable and warm!

I have two, the black one is a little longer, but I couldn't resist the colour. It makes a nice change to buy a woman's hoodie that fits me! :yay:

I have two, the black one is a little longer, but I couldn't resist the colour. It makes a nice change to buy a woman's hoodie that fits me! :yay:

Out of curiosity, what are the hoods like on them? I'm looking at getting another hoodie at some point soon (and there are some nice Superdry ones I have my eye on) but all the ones I've seen/tried on in stores have shallow hoods which I hate. Much prefer a deeper hood to hide myself away in.

Out of curiosity, what are the hoods like on them? I'm looking at getting another hoodie at some point soon (and there are some nice Superdry ones I have my eye on) but all the ones I've seen/tried on in stores have shallow hoods which I hate. Much prefer a deeper hood to hide myself away in.

For the woman's ones I find they keep me covered quite well. I would suggest going and trying them on though, this hoodie fits differently to my other one.

meg_powderturn.jpg

Ski Rental: $50

Cabin Rental: $130

Lift Pass: $120

First time skiing this weekend. Can't wait!

On PSN:

box_165702-hd.jpg

Amazon purchases:

00109904-439306_600.jpg?k=fc0d8996&pid=109904&s=catl

curb-comp.png

4049.jpg

From play.com

15694469x.jpg

Presents for girlfriend's birthday:

41vWqQYrJaL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

2864SKCHL.JPG

Synn DPF802 8 inch Digital Photo Frame (anniversary gift for girlfriend)

16427483x.jpg

MMMMM chicken. I actually have a picture of a roast chicken on my wall back home, from some M&S catalogue/booklet. It's...amazing.

----

Madonna_-_I_%27m_Breathless-%255BFront%255D-%255Bwww.FreeCovers.net%255D.jpg

£1.60

Since I don't own it and it feels rude considering I have all her others (except her first two albums, which I can do without I expect).

5439014782_e2b1368b2b.jpg

Some shiny new speakers for my car. They sit behind the standard covers, so the car retains it's natural interior style. Splendid.

My Telford Comic Con swag:

61cJMlYWnTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51Gb2mbNriL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Maid War Chronicles v1 and 2, £12

514jvQodhfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Lucky Star Manga v3, £8.50

pa.168784.2.jpg

K-ON! Super DX Plush Doll: Azusa, £15

1286800989.jpg

Black Rock Shooter Anime wallet, £8

My Need for that is great.

---

Today's sole purchase:

popcornchicken_product.jpg

When I'm hungover from being completely smashed, I can only stomach fast food, and only after hours of not eating. McDonalds is more ideal, but it was too far/a friend of mine was going to be in the same McDonalds with his old friend and it would have been awkward both to sit by myself eating McDonalds, or join them. I actually wanted Fish and Chips, but it was closed. This sufficed. MMMM. I very rarely have KFC. I dislike the greasiness of fingering the big chicken bits lel, but popcorn chicken is fine.