NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

That chair costs more than the sofa I bought....

I looked on SCS but there were no good prices on good, large sofas.

My sister recently bought a huge corner sofa, footstool and a chair like that from SCS. The chair spins round and is absolutely huge. You feel lost when you sit back in it.

Well you're comparing Waitrose with Lidl really :p Different needs different shops. I'm sure there stuff is actually fine, I've not been to a DFS in years.

But those twisters are fucking awesome.

Well you're comparing Waitrose with Lidl really :p Different needs different shops. I'm sure there stuff is actually fine, I've not been to a DFS in years.

But those twisters are fucking awesome.

Oi. I just dropped a lot of money on a sofa I don't want to be told that I shopped at 'the Lidl of sofas'.

Anyway I went in both stores while shopping around (they're next to each other in Rotherham) and they were practically indistinguishable once you were inside. All the best sofas are the huge £1400 corners and leather recliners anyway. And their creepy fake living rooms with fake books and TVs.

PS, note correct spelling of their as the possessive.

Bought the XBox slim so my brother could have my old console. Now he can beast with me and my comrades on Black Ops.

The coffee machine was an early birthday present from my bro, i love it! It has a digital timer so i can wake up to fresh brewed coffee in the morning, great for those god awful early Sunday shifts.

Oi. I just dropped a lot of money on a sofa I don't want to be told that I shopped at 'the Lidl of sofas'.

Anyway I went in both stores while shopping around (they're next to each other in Rotherham) and they were practically indistinguishable once you were inside. All the best sofas are the huge £1400 corners and leather recliners anyway. And their creepy fake living rooms with fake books and TVs.

PS, note correct spelling of their as the possessive.

The :p indicates sarcasm.

Argos is the Lidl of furniture. That or Land of Leather.

I've just started panicking that the sofa wont fit in the flat. Oh lawd what have I done.

I've just started panicking that the sofa wont fit in the flat. Oh lawd what have I done.

Trust me, you can make it fit. What else do you think Tetris was for?

I bought:

0209111923.jpg

Trust me, you can make it fit. What else do you think Tetris was for?

I actually had to knock 2 walls down and re-wire our lights and plugs to get our sofa in the house..... No really...

44499110.jpg

11707134.jpg

That was a fun little project, but it's made the living room bigger :)

Can you show a pic of the sofa? :p

Actually no I can't .... I've just scanned both mine and Mrs Murr's facebooks, and can't find an single picture of us or anyone for that matter on the sofa....

:hmm:

Sofa is just in your mind. You went crazy and ripped apart half of your living room and have been sitting on the floor for six months.

i have bought new car !

Can you post a pic of it?

I cast my vote now.... Ziesha is my 2011 N-Europe Newcomer of the year winner : peace:

I bought a few things today.

First of all, brothers-strawberry.gif at the pub. Mmm.

Then, a coke.Press_Carbon_0309.jpg

After that, bought some lovely incense sticks from a shop in town.

inscense%20picture.jpg

20p each, so bought a quid's worth of strawberry and other nice smelling ones. Warm and Sensual I think it was called.

Next up, a trip to Zara got me this:

3603392477974040_1.jpg

and a plain red t-shirt. Only came to about 9 quid or something, so wohoo.

testdrive-sdojfoihqr34rt324265.jpg

61Q6G7KTFDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ordered this again since the Amazon automatically cancelled my original order. It had been a month since I ordered it and the Amazon seller still hadn't dispatched it. This one was dispatched today.

p-j-harvey-let-england-shake.jpg

£8.99

I loved the experience of buying. On a big display in HMV (of course it would be), and then you have to pointlessly like traverse the whole store to reach the counter to pay, where there was a solitary worker, with whom I felt immediate empathy. As though I could tell in her spare time she enjoyed reading back issues of Uncanny X-Men. And when I handed the CD over she literally said "Oh, this is stunning."

And I died.