NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

msi-gs70-2qe-stealth-pro-reviews-lights.png

Needed to replace my old Dell Studio 15 laptop so I bought an MSI GS70 2QE (Stealth Pro) gaming laptop

£1500

51IQ3yKaefL.jpg

Been meaning to pick it up since it came out in 2013 and saw it for half price in Foyle's earlier.

Beautiful line work and use of panels.

gigantic-beard-3.jpg

Another pre-order, this is it, now to wait on ordering the PS4.

Make sure to post some impressions. Been a while since I played a DB game since I got tired of them being samey, saw some footage today but not sure if I'll enjoy it for the same reason.

You should really check Amazon more often, Manga and DVD/Blu Ray selection has come a long way. You may have to wait longer for the releases of UK Anime but we get more releases which would be better value than importing.

I also have a few places I order US anime releases based in the UK who take some of the import duty hit:

http://www.otaku.co.uk

http://www.up1.co.uk

If all else fails, an anime Expo might help find cheaper anime. Got both seasons of K-ON! for £30(?) Have to double check that) in Birmingham last Year.

I'll buy the UK versions if they either are highly likely to get released over here or get announced quick enough, such as the case with Manga UK and DBZ: Battle of Gods. But we're massively behind with some stuff, like One Piece. Although I'm no longer importing the individual releases and just wait for the UK release now.

But Manga UK's release on the One Piece movies have been pretty bad so I'd rather import FUNImation's domestic releases.

But cheers for the site suggestions.

Anyways, bought a wireless gamepad designed like the a NES controller.

10273431_274806456034493_950479800941206945_n.jpg

Yeah, I don't like beards, either.

The author is bearded, so I think it's a precautionary tale about the responsibilities of beardedom.

I thought Cube found a really weird way to point out that someone was misusing the word "impermeable".

sennheiser-hd-429s-1.jpg

Replacement headphones, the wireless pair i had decided to stop working over the weekend. Very good so far.

What are those?

And how long is the wire.

My wireless ones are driving me nuts at the moment because the sound keeps cutting out. In the market for something new but everytime I find a good review at least one of the customer reviews mentions the cut-out problem.

What are those?

And how long is the wire.

My wireless ones are driving me nuts at the moment because the sound keeps cutting out. In the market for something new but everytime I find a good review at least one of the customer reviews mentions the cut-out problem.

Sennheiser 429s headphones. Cable is pretty long, you can comfortably wear them with enough spare cable after the phone/music device is in your pocket. It's just over a meter long.

msi-gs70-2qe-stealth-pro-reviews-lights.png

Needed to replace my old Dell Studio 15 laptop so I bought an MSI GS70 2QE (Stealth Pro) gaming laptop

£1500

That's a lot of computer to throw on top your already vast amount of computer. You're not planning something nefarious are you?

Tickets for the Hurricane festival in Germany. : peace:

hurricane-2015.jpg

Cannot fucking wait to see Florence and the Machine, Placebo, Millencolin, Parov Stelar Band, Alt-J and lots of German artists. :yay:

And 3 months of Spotify Premium for 0.99€

Edited by drahkon