NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Are people getting this for PS4 or PC?

Even though they've spruced up the graphics I'm willing to bet the controls will still kinda blow on a PC keyboard.

They've added proper point & click controls.

No more so than playing any other semi-3D game on a keyboard, surely?

True, but I think it's because of the (this could be me misremembering, it's been awhile) funny angles and slow walking speed.

3 Nights in the Brecon Beacons over the bank holiday weekend in August for my Birthday.

sk6eio0--stargazers_retreat_ext_jpegs3699.jpg

nez96t--stargaobservatory.jpg

n8srw8--stargathe_veranda.jpg

It's got it's own observatory :)

20150128_201539_zps6mniubkx.jpg

I know it's coming to the WiiU Virtual Console for only £8.99, but a physical copy for £45 which was described as in an acceptable condition (which upon checking, the box is not damaged in anyway, and there are little to no marks on the disk). Can't really fault that, much prefer physical copies of games anyway.

I got some rather decent luck yesterday.

Got paid which was awesome as last pay cheque was December 18th, so January was a hell of a month anyways.

But went into my local GAME which is tremendously shit compared to GAME in bigger cities or towns. I went in with the thought of buying a new game as it was pay day.

I thought i'd check the Amiibo counter just for a laugh expecting only to find Link or Mario. But There behind the till was one Rosalina.

I pretty much shouted at the girl serving saying "I'll take that Rosalina please!". She said that it was being kept behind by a member of staff who was planning on buying it after work (it was 17:45, they shut at 18:00). I argued a little bit saying that surely if the member of staff wanted to keep it they should hide it under the counter and said I wanted it. She had no choice so I picked up Rosalina for £13 (£2 off using my points)

So feeling in a tip top mood I went to Tesco as I thought well I fancy buying Guardians of the Galaxy. I checked the Amiibo section again there just because....

Yoshi, Yoshi, Kirby, Mario, Yoshi, Marth, Link....WAIT MARTH??

Yup Marth was there, last one for £10.50. I already have a Marth, but I didn't hesitate, I bought it so now I can actually open one.

TL;DR I bought Rosalina Amiibo and Marth Amiibo for a combined £23.50 from GAME and Tesco in Yate which is a town the size of a shopping Mall. Most happy.

Very nice @Murr. Regarding to Rosalina and the staff holding it back for themselves, surely hiding it at the back is the best method as in sight of a customer then it's fair game. They tried that trick with me when i got Pokemon X, the shop manager had ordered Y but wanted X (and as my copy was X and the last in store, they tried swapping my order). Reciepts ftw.

Early birthday presents from people at work:

51guLN9HpkL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I didn't even know something like this was out. Thanks for the heads up!

I didn't even know something like this was out. Thanks for the heads up!

Im really looking forward to reading it. The Mega Drive is still the console I have the fondest memories of growing up.

8121gTT5qnL.jpg

Going to start learning Japanese. Not sure if this is the best place to start though.

I have just finished House of Leaves and it blew me away.

Ordered Mark Z. Danielewski's other works.

The_Whalestoe_Letters.jpg

Only_Revolutions.jpg

13531066.jpg

l_16787143_004.jpg

2tb, since I've only got about 40gb left on my old one and each time I take my camera out I seem to come back with at least 16gb of photos.

I don't get it. You bought the world's worst treasure map?

Thank you for made me chuckles but yeah it's the x (Deluxe Edition) by Ed Sheeran. Google Image Search FTW

711Qha%2Bw8GL._SL1425_.jpg

I used to absolutely love listening to Ed Sheeran but ever since working in a shop where the only station is Radio 1 and the only stuff they play is Ed Sheeran, George Ezra and Jake Bugg, I can't listen to him anymore without wanting to cry, haha.

1407233827-bh-re-hd-key-visual-hall.jpg

Orgasms galore! Seriously, this game is amazing! They've done a fantastic job on this!

cod-aw-havoc-1.jpg

Bought purely for Exo Zombies, which is hands-down the best COD zombies for me. Very challenging and I love how the zombies have exo suits too.

I don't get it. You bought the world's worst treasure map?

Just need the spade now, anyone got one about yay high?

@Animal, I never listen to Radio 1 myself. Because of the reason you say, the consistent overplaying of certain artists over others.

How, why, where, when, whom, with?

I want one.

Tesco are/were having a clear-out, including WiiU 32gb models for under £100

Booked two different hotels for two different weeks in Greece for May. Free cancellation so I'm going to figure myself out later.

For now, oooooh.

33697170.jpg