NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Some new shoes, because I was starting to look a bit homeless. Obviously a pair of each:

24242005_xl.jpg

24506926_xxl.jpg

I need both of these.

TO SPORTS DIRECT

image.jpg?w=451&c=1

I need both of these.

TO SPORTS DIRECT

I don't know if it's because the shoes I had before were uncomfortable or something, but the Airwalk ones are wonderfully comfortable. You could say it's like walking on air.

The British Knight ones are a bit less comfortable, but God damn it I like the look of them. Soles are very thin though, so I'm not sure how long they'll last.

Still, I did get both pairs for less than I'd normally spend on one pair, so win all round really.

I love Airwalk, they seem to be the only trainers that can accompany my wide feet. Plus they're always cheaps at Sports Direct. And their umbrellas.

I love Airwalk, they seem to be the only trainers that can accompany my wide feet. Plus they're always cheaps at Sports Direct. And their umbrellas.

I too have wide feet. I blame the fact that I preferred the "loose and comfortable" approach to tying shoelaces when I was younger. I think it caused my feet to expand width-ways, since they had more room.

I too have wide feet. I blame the fact that I preferred the "loose and comfortable" approach to tying shoelaces when I was younger. I think it caused my feet to expand width-ways, since they had more room.

This too, although it took me a little longer to get out of velcro. Damn thing was so convenient.

latest?cb=20140815195210&path-prefix=en

Because at £15, that's too good to miss.

Holiday to Sorrento (including Pompeii/Amalfi Coast etc)

amalfi_2508428b.jpg

Sorrento-old-mill-2.jpg

04-pompeii.jpg

Dat view from the room balcony:

view-from-the-bed.jpg

2015-03-02%2017.29.42.jpg

2015-03-02%2017.30.24.jpg

2015-03-02%2017.32.45-2.jpg

Oh, and a House to put it all in.

dr_house_hugh_laurie-t2.jpg

(Giggedy)

Made an offer 2 weeks ago, which was accepted and went to see a mortgage adviser today, who approved a mortgage for the amount we need. It's an ex MOD house (so built like a fucking tank), 3 bedroom, within walking distance of a national park and is generally lovely. Happy times.

We got the other one in the end. The dirty house had a driveway, but needed too much cleaning/new stuff to make it nice. The one we bought just needs a driveway putting in, which isn't too bad and not an urgent requirement.

@Goafer what about the most important thing: how well would it work for Extra Life?

The living room isn't the biggest (especially if we go with our initial plan of it being a joint living/dining room), so I'll have to see. I'm still happy to host, but I'll have to see how many people I can fit once we've moved in and got furniture in place.

Mykonos.jpg

Got my flights booked. WOO!

Have you got my tickets too??

And I was in my local CEX when I saw a spice orange Gamecube controller... I bought a normal black one a few says prior for £20 and thought shit man, I bet this will be like £40 or something. Went to the till and BAM "£20 plz mte"

Couldn't believe my luck. https://instagram.com/p/zu-v6yLur-/?modal=true

Sold my vita a week ago and go cex cash for it so in theory it's free. In theory.

Bought a new bike:

874121.jpg

Really looking forward to getting it as my current bike was busted - I only had first gear out of seven so couldn't really use it for more than short rides.

Now I'm looking for someone to transport it from one end of the country to the other without demanding a small fortune for it (the bike was about £450 and some transporters wanted £800 for doing it).

512gBnPX3%2BL._SY300_.jpg

Not cheap, but god damn needed.

I really need one for my PSTV but still cant bring myself to pay the money

Yeah, at £50 it was a hard price to bear (weeks of deliberation before I bought it). So fed up of always being on the limit of my 16 GB though, I'm the sort of person who is loathe to delete games I've still not completed and want to have on my system.

Yeah, at £50 it was a hard price to bear (weeks of deliberation before I bought it). So fed up of always being on the limit of my 16 GB though, I'm the sort of person who is loathe to delete games I've still not completed and want to have on my system.

Yeah I'd prefer to have a lot of mine on my card but I still only have an 8gb so im always deleting games to make space.

Been thinking about finally getting this for a while and £27.99 for the Limited Edition so I get the dlc packs as well seemed worth it.

91bMhT7VusL._SL1500_.jpg