NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I can't take the sky form you, but I can certainly take that mug from you.

I can't take the sky form you, but I can certainly take that mug from you.

Come and try it.

summerglau46.jpg

3 nights in the Corinthia St. George's bay Malta.

Corinthia%20St.%20Georges%20Bay%20-%20Aussenfront.jpg

warm-bodies-prequel-the-new-hunger-free-download-isaac-marion-3-chapters-1.jpg

7619057.jpg

Flat-Matte-Reflective-Revo-Color-Lens-Large-Horn-Rimmed-Style-Sunglasses-UV400-Black-Ice-0.jpg

Not having sunglasses in my car was driving me mad.

51-56t5wZwL._SY300_.jpg

I have the bright yellow version, love it, so bought myself another! Why not..

Since I have two new pairs of glasses ordered that don't come with cases, I decided to buy some relevant to my interests:

$_1.JPG?set_id=880000500F

281827.jpg?r=1421531125

Old BT Homehub was wearing out, BT offered a new hub to us. Decided against it and bought this to replace it

51Ztq5XcMHL.jpg

£89

Bloody hell, it's fast. And we no longer need the wireless extender we bought as the BT router wasn't reaching the entire house, as we can access the internet in any room of the house with a decent signal.

I'm hugely fascinated by the Roman Empire and thought I should buy some books to learn more instead of reading Wikipedia all the time.

ancientrome_zps34458a69.jpg

index_zps74048848.jpg

romevscarthage_zps9dfe5bfa.jpg

romanlegions_zpsa1fd4213.jpg

chroniclesoftheromanrepublic_zpsf98730ed.jpg

thefallofcarthage_zpsf7ebfb7d.jpg

romanarchitectyre_zps95f3b380.jpg

greeceandromeatwar_zps685c1d06.jpg

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

Infamous_second_son_boxart.jpg

Okay I haven't, but I wanted to continue the theme of PS4 covers with a guy doing something.

I'm hugely fascinated by the Roman Empire and thought I should buy some books to learn more instead of reading Wikipedia all the time.

ancientrome_zps34458a69.jpg

index_zps74048848.jpg

romevscarthage_zps9dfe5bfa.jpg

romanlegions_zpsa1fd4213.jpg

chroniclesoftheromanrepublic_zpsf98730ed.jpg

thefallofcarthage_zpsf7ebfb7d.jpg

romanarchitectyre_zps95f3b380.jpg

greeceandromeatwar_zps685c1d06.jpg

THAT'S A LOT OF BOOKS.

Won't there be a fair amount of overlap? I mean did the Romans really do all that much?

I bought this to protect my New 3DS XL :)

03-persona-q-3ds-ll-case-2.jpg

Edited by Shorty

Did you ever play Persona Q Shorty?

He told me he did and that he loved/loves it.

Need to get that myself at some point, too many games at the moment though. :S

Yeah I got it on release but to be fair I haven't played it that much. Once I knew the New 3DS was on the way I waited for that to come out so I'd have more to play on it, so I've just started playing it again in the last couple of days. Just nice to go back to those characters, trying to ignore some changes in voice actors but otherwise it's a lot of fun. I can't comment enough on it just yet because I've not even cleared the first dungeon. So far it seems like: don't expect another Persona game (social links etc) but expect a lot of content in there to appease the fans and some relaxing gameplay.

@Dyson I got that case on eBay, last one available from the seller I used - who was selling the one that came out of the special edition (so cheaper but no packaging). It's also on PlayAsia, a version that was sold separately.

Edited by Shorty

I got it at launch as well, I just really struggled with the Etrian style dungeons. I wasnt enjoying them at all which made me stop playing not long after I started the second dungeon. The actual Persona-ness of the game though I loved.

THAT'S A LOT OF BOOKS.

Won't there be a fair amount of overlap? I mean did the Romans really do all that much?

There will probably be some overlap, but the focus of the books will be different. The book Chronicle of Roman Republic will probably cover some of the wars against Carthage, but to what extent? I assume the book will only briefly cover the senator's relationship towards the war against Carthage. The actual book will cover the war to a greater extent, down to the very formation movements of a spesific battle. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not worried about any overlap. The main focus of every book is different. Like the ones about Carthage, one is Carthage in general, the other one is Roman's attempt at naval warfare for their first time.

The books I'm most looking forward to is the one about the Roman legions, the other one about Rome's wars against the Greek city states, Ephirus and Macedonia in particular.

Edited by Tales

Some titles to remove from my digital backlog:

kK8Ic8hJ8BClgc3OxmFPpNdKnmcXgiir.jpgHAl63-oeAHmqKnFxVc_yuH9YUA9qoqIF.jpg

vsjhrqCi5gnZM9Hn1wBDwoPlO_QTVdXS.png

I never owned Super Mario World, and therefore never played it extensively. I want to get the cart some day, but as I was getting Wii points anyway, and my 2nd hand SNES isn't hooked up, I thought I might as well. This game is basically all new to me, didn't even know how to fly with the cape.

Something different:

268x268.resizedimage

Stumbled upon this by accident. Not released yet. Indie game where you dig through old archived police interrogation footage of a woman who's suspected of murder. Interesting concept, but the hook for me was the fact the writer of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories was behind it.

And finally:

91PG%2Bnh%2BJ4L._SX425_.jpg

One of the series I was looking forward to. I'm not that fond of the season splitting, but I've decided I wanted to see the first 8 episodes, and if they release full season box sets later I may switch to that.

edit:

And on a sidenote, Game of thrones season 4 should be shipped tomorrow (pre-ordered months ago).

81RxNlfsCGL._SX425_.jpg

Edited by Sméagol