NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I didn't even know this was out until I saw the advert on the TV for it today so I'm glad I saw it

51y7CndzyuL._SS400_.jpg

Looks like I just missed out on the weekend sale for 25% off at the MoS website but still, for less than £11 quid and free delivery, you can't go too far wrong.

And seeing Emerald Emblem's post reminded me to put my pre-order in for this over at ShopTo

81zgSMdO-dS._AA1500_.jpg

The size of the picture is a reflection on my level of excitement for it :p

Actually yeah...I should probably look out for a DS game I want for Xmas more than a Wii game. I can play my DS while at uni...

Because I'm an idiot and spilt tea on my previous one..

200891814135175432.jpg

I prefer my old one (the microsoft 3000 media keyboard) but it'll do for the next year or so, if I don't ruin it.

Actually yeah...I should probably look out for a DS game I want for Xmas more than a Wii game. I can play my DS while at uni...

DKCR........

41C9F0cmegL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

$100, and should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to get my Gran Turismo on.

Bought a domain name and webhosting. Probably not good to buy it when I need my money for Christmas shopping, but oh well. =P

£21.48

I bought by brother an awesome hoodie for Xmas. First time I've actually bought him a proper present. He deserves it. He rocks. Since delivery was quite a lot ($30) I got a Tron hoodie for myself, too.

Haven't decided what to get my sisters.

Has anyone else been having problems getting deliveries from Amazon. Obviously the snow has delayed things but over waiting over a week for first class isn't normal.

Has anyone else been having problems getting deliveries from Amazon. Obviously the snow has delayed things but over waiting over a week for first class isn't normal.

Mine's been fine, although we haven't had much snow here. Cataclysm showed up on release day (normally preorders come a day early to me, so it was a day late) and my bass bag and recorder deeley that I ordered a few days ago showed up in a timely fashion.

Todays purchase, these but a darker grey:

5300509_charcoal_p_m.jpg

I need the extra pouch bit to keep my fingertips warm.

Meeeeeeeee....

Waiting on Cataclysm to come as it was posted first class on Friday.

The snow's not even been that bad, and, as stated in the WoW thread, how come 14 year old girls can deliver the local paper, but Royal Mail pussy out over a bit of snow? What does this mean?

The snow's not even been that bad, and, as stated in the WoW thread, how come 14 year old girls can deliver the local paper, but Royal Mail pussy out over a bit of snow? What does this mean?

Because the local paper is local and hasn't travelled half way across the country. The snow might be really bad where Amazon ship from (probably not the case as others have received their copies from them) or at one of the depots between you and them.

£5

(driving...in a train).

Actually, wish I was driving. Still not sure if I want to/should take my hamster. Jodie's nan offered to keep an eye on her ("and if she dies she dies") but she's over 2 years old now. I'd hate if she did die while I wasn't there, I'd feel guilty. But then it would briefly expose her to the cold (even if its ten minutes from house to bus stop, ten minutes from bus stop to Euston and I'll get a taxi at the other end).

That Assassin's Creed Brotherhood seems to have arrived from Empire. I told them to cancel the order... Doesn't seem like they've taken any money out of my account yet, puzzlings.

Anyways. Latest purchases:

1558201-epic_mickey_box_large.jpg

Bought for my girlfriend.

DKR_box.jpg

Bought for my girlfriend to buy for me.

Because the local paper is local and hasn't travelled half way across the country. The snow might be really bad where Amazon ship from (probably not the case as others have received their copies from them) or at one of the depots between you and them.

Stop being so rational and reasoned! ;)

81zgSMdO-dS._AA1500_.jpg

The size of the picture is a reflection on my level of excitement for it :p

I hadn't actually looked up the box art for this, just gameplay. It's awesome :hehe:

Also, what breed is your hamster? You ever considered getting them a mate?

Rodents are fairly similar with travelling, I think; it is stressfull and unnerving, but totally fine. Just be sure to give them a decent amount of bedding to burrow into, and plenty of their favourite food to allay any stress they may have. As you only have one hamster, she (a guess) probably sleeps most of the time, so try and let her sleep through it by having an opaque container. My mate used to transport her rats on short (1hr) journeys in her hoodie pocket, feeding it occasionally and just generally

I just looked at this site and gladly it confers with me! One added bit is talking to the animal as it'll recognise your voice. Don't play with it, but talk to it.

Just bought Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney on WiiWare. Ville encouraged me to play those games properly, seeing as I'd always wanted to, but never got around to doing it. :)

I say "just" ... in fact it's about two hours ago, but those two hours seemed to disappear for some reason. :p

bar_piercing.jpg

Some new barbells for my ear. I keep losing the balls on the end, so I figured I'd order a couple of barbells. Always good to have spares. They're bronze coloured, which is of course awesome.

Todays purchase, these but a darker grey:

5300509_charcoal_p_m.jpg

I need the extra pouch bit to keep my fingertips warm.

Where are they from?

movie-ticket.jpg

to see

tron-legacy.jpg

at midnight on the 16th of December at the brand new Imax screen at Kingston Odeon.

Excited - my first IMAX experience. :D