Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

White out today and I bought me one :D

12 month contract too!

No, i'm not an Apple fan boy - I have a MacBook and an iPod but used a Blackberry which has decided to die :red:

So when I seen these being released today, I took a stroll to my local Vodafone store this morning and purchased.

Its preeeety. : peace:

Had a nice little rebate from the Tax man, so bought myself

foto217.jpg

Pair of Jeans (much needed, most of mine have holes in already) (£35 + Postage)

5155d1220342066-creative-sound-blaster-x-fi-xtreme-audio-sound-card-creative-sound-blaster-x-fi-xtreme-audio-sound-card.jpg

Creative X-Fi Xtreme Audio Soundcard (£23)

Got myself a little left over as well.

Miso all the way. See that black "M" on her face? It's destiny.

Yesh! Listen to dr4hkon! I prefer Miso :D

Similar story to how Marilyn Monroe got her name. Apparently, what I've heard is that she had 2 'M's on her palms. The more you know!

Yeah. A neighbour said something like "That'll get a few complaints then" as a joke. What he actually meant was "I've got the council on speed dial. They know me by name. I'll see you with an ASBO by the end of the weekend".

He's one of those people who just moan about everyone behind their backs.

The funniest thing was, after he had said it, he fired up his hedge trimmer. The trimmer drowned out the sound of my engine.

Nah, it was the hand sticking out of the boot.

Erm...

Yeah. A neighbour said something like "That'll get a few complaints then" as a joke. What he actually meant was "I've got the council on speed dial. They know me by name. I'll see you with an ASBO by the end of the weekend".

He's one of those people who just moan about everyone behind their backs.

The funniest thing was, after he had said it, he fired up his hedge trimmer. The trimmer drowned out the sound of my engine.

Erm...

Then complain about his hedge trimmer preventing you from enjoying the sound of your car.