Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

No consoles. FPS works as well on a console.

Yes... yes it does, not quite as well as on a PC but it does work.

The only reason I don't buy FPS games for the PC is that I'm not using a PC that could run them, so Xbox 360 version for me.

Speaking of that, I pre-ordered

portal_2_ps3_boxart.jpg

One of the few multiplatform titles I would get on the PS3 - the after-release support should be a lot better (I prefer using controllers anyway - I'll be using a 360 version when I play the free PC version).

And:

SOCOM4.jpg

Mainly because of Bear McCreary's music.

^ De Blob 2 is a great game, I picked up the 360 version for cheap when it was going for £18 a few weeks ago at work, only played the first stage so far though but it's very enjoyable especially if you enjoy collecting things. :)

2301611_derwent_black_vinyl_a5_sketchbook__70108_zoom.jpg

a6 sketch book (not the one above). Wanted one for about a week but couldn't find one for a decent price. Needed it during the last week when I travelled a lot but finally found one now for £2.

B1.jpg

£20. Every time I come home I end up in the same shop because there's a hot cashier. It's shameless and dangerous (to my wallet).

Flip-flops that I fear are too small for me. - £5

I tried on the right size (10/11) but they felt really big, so I bought 8/9 and now the strap feels too tight. Hopefully will loosen off.

Bright yellow thin zip-up hoodie - £15

51ludd7seql1659763.jpg

I seem to remember Daft or someone going on about how it was filmed in real derelict places or something. Naturally, that gave me the horn. Hopefully I've got the right movie...

Correcto. The crew (of four) basically wandered around south america looking for interesting places to shoot (and people to use as actors). It's stunning.

MakalaTenorUkulele_small.jpg

Correcto. The crew (of four) basically wandered around south america looking for interesting places to shoot (and people to use as actors). It's stunning.

Indeed it is. Just watched it. Apart from the ropey CGI, it's incredible. And even then, the CGI isn't bad to the point that it ruins the film.