N-Europe

Breakfast

Guy

I never eat cereal for breakfast. For years I was like "I don' like it!" apart from the chocolaty ones, but nowadays I don't mind it. I just never have it.

I had pain au chocolat/crossiants/toast for years, exclusively. I then decided having pain au chocolat every day was making me fat/not well, and for the past few months I've just skipped breakfast (Help I'm fucking ano!!!). That'll change once I go to uni I'm sure.

I eat green berets for breakfast, and today i am very hungry

In seriousness of this thread, and to keep it going really. I do vary what i have for breakfast.

Some mornings, could be this

bitesized_shredded_wheat400x400.jpg

Quite a healthy breakfast i must say

Other mornings, or if i feel like it really it is one of these

baconroll.jpg

The un-healthy option.

But, no matter what i have it always comes with an Orange Juice.

I dont have breakfast anymore,

just dont ever feel in the mood to eat that early. Usually when i get to work at 8:15 i just get myself a Mocha, then during the course of the day from then till 1:00 (lunch time) I just continue to get Mocha's or drink Water.

Recently I've been eating these for breakfast...

51OfnpohhSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

^ They're basically breakfast biscuits, you get six packs in a box, four biscuits in each pack, they actually taste quite nice and are currently half price at Tesco (£1 a box) so all in all not bad.

I prefer this though...

oat_so_simple400x300.JPG

^ Except in the cinnamon flavour of course but golden syrup is good to, so is the apple and blackberry one, and they all only take 2 mins in the microwave, nom! :D

If I'm at work though in the daytime...

019710.jpg?ts=633180181040

^ Tesco finest Pain Au Chocolat are really nice in the morning if you y'know... feel like eating something with chocolate and sugar in, plus they come in a two-pack so you can save one for later. :)

I used to eat bacon sandwiches quite regularly at work for breakfast - only once a week - because I'm there cooking it all anyway but recently I've just gone off it and prefer pastries atm.

But yeah, that's typically what I have for breakfast.

I tried those breakfast biscuits and I don't know if its because during the last few I had burned my mouth and thus it hurt to eat them but I began to loathe them. Just...horrible.

I wish Asda would sell bakery stuff in singles (as I don't feel like buying a dozen donuts) and croissants as I'd buy them before work more often. Hell if I'm trecking over to the other side of the shopping centre to Sainsburys!

^ Having burned your mouth may have swayed your indifference towards them but they are pretty handy if you just can't be bothered to make anything for breakfast.

Regarding pastries, you can get them singly at Tesco too, just that the twin packs often work out cheaper is all, I'd have thought Asda would do the same, clearly they aren't keeping up though or just can't be bothered to sell stuff singly because they think there's more money to be made by selling stuff in bulk... which there is but, that isn't gonna sway anyone who literally just wants to buy one pastry but can't because their choice has been limited.

For breakfast I have a banana, an apple and a couple of satsumas/tangerines/clementines. Then I pop a vitamin pill (keeps the geographic tongue at bay :().

I use breakfast as my way of cramming in some fruit to hit the five a day thing. I used to just skip it, but now I cycle to work I die if I haven't had anything, and I might as well get something for myself if I'm getting it for the kids.

Cereal-wise Raisin Wheats are awesome, but silly expensive.

^ Having burned your mouth may have swayed your indifference towards them but they are pretty handy if you just can't be bothered to make anything for breakfast.

Regarding pastries, you can get them singly at Tesco too, just that the twin packs often work out cheaper is all, I'd have thought Asda would do the same, clearly they aren't keeping up though or just can't be bothered to sell stuff singly because they think there's more money to be made by selling stuff in bulk... which there is but, that isn't gonna sway anyone who literally just wants to buy one pastry but can't because their choice has been limited.

There's not a Tesco in/near the centre I work in. Although there was one right by the station for my old job, which was a devil on my debit card.

I tend to just have weetabix (or their own brand cheaper equivalent) because it's got no sugar and corn flakes etc are boring. They're something I had every day as a kid and started on again about a year ago.

If I can't get out of bed on time to eat before I leave for work, it's a sausage sarnie with red sauce from our local, "Big Baps".