N-Europe

Going 'Commando'

jayseven

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_commando

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=going+commando

Scoop mentioned it in the Branded Clothing thread and it reminded me;

Went commando two days ago. Was good.

Last time was at school because I didn't take a change of pants to my mate's house when I stayed over and I wasn't a teenager yet so the thought of wearing the same underwear two days in a row was not as reasonable-sounding as it is now.

I don't really have any anecdotes to go with this.

I spent that day without socks too, for the most-part. Then my dad gave me some socks. Which was nice. I also go most days without a bra, because they're just so, like, restrictive? That was a lol. Sorry.

Would you rather go another day wearing the same underwear, or go commando? What'd be your limit for wearing pants?

Would you rather go another day wearing the same underwear, or go commando?

Yes. I would.

I haven't got a problem with giving my underwear a 24 hour extended remix. Especially if after a nice night out you fall asleep fully clothed.

What'd be your limit for wearing pants?

When I reach it I'll let you know.

I'm not one to go commando, so if the case comes to it i would wear the same boxers for a 2nd day. But that would be all. Wear them one way for a day, turn them inside-out and viola.

I find this far worse. Just the thought of the same underwear two days in a row disgusts me. In fact being an accidental dirty stop out is usually what leads to going commando in my case.

I'm not one to go commando, so if the case comes to it i would wear the same boxers for a 2nd day. But that would be all. Wear them one way for a day, turn them inside-out and viola.

Bratsche.jpg

?

Never gone commando and don't really see the point in it either. Would just feel quite uncomfortable if I'm wearing jeans or something. And with a skirt/dress I would never even dare going commando. Too risky/chilly.

Never. For some reason I imagine you'd end up getting more aroused due to rubbing against the material (in jeans anyway). And I have too many pairs of shorts that I'm convinced you can see too much in as is.

I've worn the same pair of pants if I stay over at someone's house/am lazy and laying around the house all day. If I were to go out during that day though, I'd change. Obviously.

Ok, let's start with a story:

I used to have this awkward feeling in my stomach / lower abdomen, and was wondering where it came from...I was consulting my doctor, and then I remembered something from the army: suspenders. All the pants in there were baggy to say the least, so you had to use suspenders...Well I bought a pair and took off my belt, and surprise surprise...I felt much better. So suspenders: good...

At some point, I started experimenting with underwear as well. What I found out was that those rubberbands also constrict the body...thus going commando feels much better to me. So outside winter, I do it all the time...have been for at least a year now. Combined with baggy, non-restrictive pants...it's awesome.

I once was going out to play football, changed into my shorts and for some reason I took the boxer shorts off, so just running around in my shorts with the old fella bobbing around, only realised when I fell over on the deck and the shorts slid down with my arse cheeks on show.

However I did find it quite liberating and also wafty.

But have not done it recently.

Depends on the situation really. Around the house, because of some of the long shorts I have, going commando is really the only comfortable solution.

But its always pants on really when I go out, and most of the time at home. To my knowledge, I've never gone out commando. Even when I was young.

I reckon thats one situation i'd definately want some support. you masochist :p

Trust me, running on a seriously hot day with boxers sticking to your skin because of being hot and sweaty is not good! lmao. I did it once and it felt like someone was squeezing them! Running (I say running but I was jogging) commando wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, haha. At least there's air getting in, haha.

Going commando always adds to the dreaded caught in the zip possibility so I wont do it

I would NEVER go commando in jeans or trousers with zips on the front purely because of that reason! You'd be mad to try it!

"Remember when I told you I was wearing underwear, Sully?"

"That's right, Matrix. You said you were rocking Primark ten for five pounders down there."

"I LIED."

---

Nah, I always wear underwear. I need something to absorb the pee from when I'm too lazy to properly shake off. Ladies, form an orderly queue.

Was going to go for this option, since I'm running out of (clean) clothes [i'm on holiday in London atm], but yesterday I happened upon pants I actually like for cheap in Uniqlo. This is a rare occurance, because non-shite underwear is usually really expensive, for some reason.

Was also going to get briefs with a beat Prop 8 slogan on the ass from American Apparel, but the deal is already done and they were £12 needlessly. But that said, AA is my favourite shop.

This is the third time in the last few days that this has come up. I've never tried it, but I have decided I can't knock it until I do. I've plenty times been in the situation of having to give my underwear more than a 24 hour wear, and I've always opted for that over being commando. Where the fuck do you carry them if you DON'T decide to wear them!?

Edited by Rummy