N-Europe

Boredom

nightwolf

So we've all been there, sat in on either a sunny day or a crappy one like today, staring out wondering what to do with your time.

Personally I felt it was a good idea to list stuff you do on a day like that, give each other ideas for when they have nothing to do!

My list

- Bake (cakes, muffins, meals etc)

- Go to the cinema

- Go to the park, there's so many lovely ones around sheffield

- Find a new sport - I recently took up kayaking!

- Tidy and sort through my room (yes this might be a boring one, but honestly it feels great afterward.)

So what do you do when it boredem strikes?

Edited by Mr_Odwin

Play rollercoaster tycoon. What a classic.

Too right, it's the game that never gets old (and the coaster designer in RollerCoaster Tycoon 2).

For me, boredom's a thing of the past. Technology is so good nowadays, it's hard to get bored with the internet or games consoles, not to mention a huge number of TV channels just on Freeview. Then there's going to work, exercising, eating, housework etc. I haven't been bored for at least 10 years!

I don't get bored. :D What I do changes from day to day.

At the moment it's watching The Nanny/Chuck/reading X-men/Playing Perfect Dark XBLA. :)

Though sometimes when I get in from work my brain is too tired to do concentrate on anything so I stick on Friends or Hannah Montana, or strangely write my book, i like to get into the flow of it.

Too right, it's the game that never gets old (and the coaster designer in RollerCoaster Tycoon 2).

For me, boredom's a thing of the past. Technology is so good nowadays, it's hard to get bored with the internet or games consoles, not to mention a huge number of TV channels just on Freeview. Then there's going to work, exercising, eating, housework etc. I haven't been bored for at least 10 years!

10 years?! Christ I get bored everyday! :indeed: