Guile's Theme Goes With Everything

ReZourceman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I'd give it a go:

It's not funny, but... enjoy? =P

It's not as "heroic" as the others, which is basically the main fitting for the Guile theme. Plus I love the version they use at that point in the movie.

What I love is how they avoid how certain foods are made... They talk about how Pokémon are their friends and they seem to understand human speech. Yet you know they have Miltank ranches robbing them of milk and Tauros ranches for their meat. "Let's have a hotdog!" knowing full well it comes from a Grumpig or something.

Other technologically impossible things aside.

I actually do love this. Amazing. Totally not going to make one though, but I did find this one...Guile goes with cats!

(tho in a few places it kinda doesn't, but ignore that...CATS!)

I demand the addition of sonic boom and tiger uppercut sound effects in that video!

The first star trek one is easily my favourite, still. I think I used the old song and a crappy quality video and slightly missed the point -- too long a vid. I've seriously had this song in my head for days now, and still can't think of any better way to utilise it.

EDIT: Actually, fuck that. My retro SNES guile theme matches the vid. And the editing is superb. Damn you 8 people who watched the first 10 seconds. I bet none of you got to the CD bit.

Also! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbVnB8Oi_B4 the SFIV theme. Does. Not. Go with anything.

I shared this on Facebook and people ADORED it.

EDIT: The Raoul Moat stand off is literally begging for this theme. If I was Patrick Stewart I would kindly ask you clever buggers to "make it so"

Edited by Nicktendo