N-Europe

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Dante

Mine's due for delivery between 10:24 and 11:24. Hope somebody is home to collect it. Should have taken 2 days off now that I think of it. :weep:

I'm in the same boat. I'm on the phone to DPD and have arranged for the parcel to be left in the porch if nobody is home. Hopefully I will still get it for today...

Delivered! :yay:

I'm in the same boat. I'm on the phone to DPD and have arranged for the parcel to be left in the porch if nobody is home. Hopefully I will still get it for today...

Had the option to have it delivered tomorrow or Monday instead, not waiting till Monday though. :p

Or have it left with a neighbour, but don't think anyone is usually home.

Not sure I would be happy leaving it on the porch myself but I hope it arrives.

Edited by Ike

Delivered! :yay:

Had the option to have it delivered tomorrow or Monday instead, not waiting till Monday though. :p

Or have it left with a neighbour, but don't think anyone is usually home.

Not sure I would be happy leaving it on the porch myself but I hope it arrives.

It's fine. It's a porch with a door on, so it will be safe and secure....hopefully!

I've just defeated the first boss and I'm already loving the game to bits. It's so full of charm and character. Drippy is absolutely amazing, especially with his Welsh accent. He's had me in stitches a fair few times in these opening hours. Some if the enemy names are quite funny as well. You have a sheep called Baatender and a small guy called Teeny Bopper. :D

Lovin it.

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Lovin it.

It's flipping amazing mun! (Someone had to do it :blush:).

I really struggled to turn this off earlier but seeing as my save file is already at 6h 45mins I figured I'd better ease off a little. I won't say where I'm up to (spoilers etc) but a lot of that time has just been spent absorbing/exploring the beautiful environment, it's just so easy to let yourself get drawn into it.

Absolutely stunning in every sense and looks like it's going to exceed the lofty expectations I had for it.

My copy arrived today while I was at work :D the Wizard Edition is lovely, really liking the book that comes with it, the Drippy plush isn't bad either. :)

I've downloaded the two free familiars that are on the PS Store plus the two that came with the game, currently installing now and I can't wait to play it. : peace:

As luck would have it I also have some time off next week so that's probably when I'll be playing it most. :smile:

My game arrived this afternoon, and I spent five hours with it today. Absolutely amazing so far, despite the hand-holding this is already my favourite RPG in the last few years. Probably since Tales of Symphonia.

I'm trying to play it as patiently as I can, and do all of the side quests as they become available. I went through two stamp books before leaving the first area!

EDIT: More thoughts, I know this has probably been said before but I can't help thinking how awesome this game could be on Wii U, purely for aiming a spell with the gamepad's gyroscope and then drawing it out on the touch screen.

Edited by CooInTheZoo

My game arrived this afternoon, and I spent five hours with it today. Absolutely amazing so far, despite the hand-holding this is already my favourite RPG in the last few years. Probably since Tales of Symphonia.

I'm trying to play it as patiently as I can, and do all of the side quests as they become available. I went through two stamp books before leaving the first area!

Yeah, I quite like the hand holding. It's nice that there is a big star showing me where to go next. The beauty of this is that I like to go walk about and when I do want to progress the story it's easy to get me back on track.

I usually use a guide if A JRPG has achievements/trophies, but I did a quick search before the games release to see that there are no missable ones. The only thing that is missable are some enemies if you want to fill the bestiary.

Without using a guide ( my hardback one I ordered will not be opened for collection purposes ) I have been able to take things slow and take it all in. I haven't left the first town yet, been too busy with sidequests, which are taking longer due to the lack of a guide. :)

Was it silly of me to expect to get the game by just showing up at the store? Won't even get there until later in the day too due to work.

I seen you sign in yesterday and figured you must have bought it as you love your JRPGs, only to find seconds you signed back out.

It's a shame I have to go to work now. Nevermind, 8 hours and then the weekend is here, lots of play time to be had there. I've also taken a holiday on Monday for the Superbowl, so once I get out of bed i'll be straight back on this for the day.

Tidy. :D