N-Europe

What would you do if you woke up as the opposite sex?

Happenstance

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah because if a girl walks out of my room my parents' first thoughts would be, "Sam has turned into a woman!"

I think that's variable, if they know what you were wearing to bed then I'd think it might not be as misinterpreted.

Probably not change much to be honest, but then I ain't a girl, who knows what random impulses you might have when you are a girl.

I believe in Medieval Japan (something of a misnomer as that term applies to the West, but I'm not sure of the exact period) women hitched up their kimonos and peed like guys into urinal type things.

As for becoming a woman, I don't think I'd do all that much different aside from the obvious.

I believe in Medieval Japan (something of a misnomer as that term applies to the West, but I'm not sure of the exact period) women hitched up their kimonos and peed like guys into urinal type things.

As for becoming a woman, I don't think I'd do all that much different aside from the obvious.

In France they have/had stand up toilets for women. Basically just a hole in the floor. Those things are horrible to use when wearing trousers. I remember having to use them as a 6 year old... and peeing on my trousers. =(

But yeah I don't mind sitting while peeing. Apparently it's better for your bladder as well as it completely empties out when sitting down compared to when standing up, resulting in less chance of getting a bladder infection. Or something along those lines. =P

Actually id have to go find a womens public toilet or something to see if there really are sofas and kit kat machines in there like the DJ and my school disco claimed

I was once carried into the female toilet at a local Weatherspoons and it was certainly nicer but I didn't see a chaise.

To the straight men/women: Would you have sex with a man/woman? I.E if you're a man turned into a woman have sex with a man and vice-versa?

It's hard to explain, but I think you know what I mean.

I'd certainly be extremely curious to find out what it would be like from the opposite perspective.

To the straight men/women: Would you have sex with a man/woman? I.E if you're a man turned into a woman have sex with a man and vice-versa?

It's hard to explain, but I think you know what I mean.

Probably. .

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!