N-Europe

Desktops Not Necessarily Aligned To One Particular Lunar Cycle!

Emasher

Goddamn it MadDog I was doing exactly that same thing! Then I saw you already had :'(

Also, I too, like ReZ, probably spend even less than 1% of my time actually looking at my desktop, but sometimes when I click that show desktop button I see it and smile. Seeing as I saw this thread in my travels, I've decided to share it with you all!

desktopxd.png

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm being stupid - what the hell is that computer/OS/PC/MAC/DESKTOP/BUTTONS WHAT?

Where's the kirby love? :(

Ftr it's a linux, specifically Mint, which has an ubuntu base iirc. I've essentially got it setup like windows though, as you can see.

screencap.jpg

And yes, I should get rid of at least 3 of the 4 icons in the topleft corner.

Who is sheeeeeeee?

Someone wants us to think they have high standards.

If in reference to me, it's a shame you interpreted it like that as I was just shocked by the similarity. But yes, I must have high standards by your standards - although my ex didn't throw herself into modelling poses and put herself online.

As far as I know...

Off topic but man she looks like one of my ex girlfriends. She'd be over the moon if she knew she looked like a brazillian model!

We would require pics.

:rolleyes:

(you're not going to show us proof are you? ;))

I severely doubt it (i.e. if I were to check both your ex and Ale in a side by side comparison, your girlfriend wouldn't compare :p).

Since you're not likely to show us proof, at least take another look at her face from [various pictures].

If she really looked like her.. Ex girlfriend? You dumbass.

(:p)

[/off-topic]