N-Europe

Your favorite word

Oxigen_Waste

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer cunting to straight forward cunt.

Cunting reminds me of The Exorcist. "Do you know what your cunting daughter did?!" Haha.

Cunt itself is a horrible word. Very ugly.

Just thought of another favourite: Clumsy. But, it's only fun when you pronounce it like "Clam-sy." Whenever Clamsy is used, you need to accompany it with both of your hands imitating a clam-shell opening and closing.

Cunting reminds me of The Exorcist. "Do you know what your cunting daughter did?!" Haha.

Cunt itself is a horrible word. Very ugly.

Just thought of another favourite: Clumsy. But, it's only fun when you pronounce it like "Clam-sy." Whenever Clamsy is used, you need to accompany it with both of your hands imitating a clam-shell opening and closing.

And in your head you replay this:

I screamed last night when this random girl (who I'd never met, but was one of those people who are so charismatic they make you believe they've been your best friend for years) mentioned the word Genuflect, and I instantly made a note to post it on here. Only just remembered now though (only just remembered that even happened).

One of my favourite words. It just brings to mind deflecting bullets, but with just cause, the cause being genuine and truthful.

• 2 weeks later...
Espera lá... donde é que tu saíste?

Ando refundida entre as pedras da calcada, ssssshhhh! :P

My sincere apologies for my *very* late reply but i've been dead busy with the "mehs" and the "gahs" of exams.

Dizendo a verdade, estou surpreendido, também.

Are you Portuguese, or do you simply know how to speak it?

I'm very portuguese! :p

As for my new favourite word.... taramasalata :laughing:

Edited by Rinha