N-Europe

Heroes that let you down

stuwii

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heroes that let me down? Can't think of any. I found it hilarious that there were people out there going 'Tiger has let his fans down'. Fuck that. He's a man, if he's not getting enough at home and he's got girls all over him, fair play. If anything it's her fault partly too, he's her man and if he needs a 3 blowjobs a day she should have bloody been there on the tee of the first hole going 'I'VE GOT THE DICK DON'T WORRY, I GOT THIS!'. Then you have all these sponsers and that fat guy in charge of Augusta saying shit like 'Tiger let us down, and his fans'. Hell no, you're only saying that cos no one's trying to blowing you. At the end of the day, men are only as faithful as their options and the Tiger debate was stupidly OTT.

Heroes that let me down? Can't think of any. I found it hilarious that there were people out there going 'Tiger has let his fans down'. Fuck that. He's a man, if he's not getting enough at home and he's got girls all over him, fair play. If anything it's her fault partly too, he's her man and if he needs a 3 blowjobs a day she should have bloody been there on the tee of the first hole going 'I'VE GOT THE DICK DON'T WORRY, I GOT THIS!'. Then you have all these sponsers and that fat guy in charge of Augusta saying shit like 'Tiger let us down, and his fans'. Hell no, you're only saying that cos no one's trying to blowing you. At the end of the day, men are only as faithful as their options and the Tiger debate was stupidly OTT.

Is that really a fair judgement of male and female roles and behaviours in a relationship?

Is that really a fair judgement of male and female roles and behaviours in a relationship?

:/ Not exactly relevant, but I find it slightly funny of you to say this when you avatar looks like breasts. Which doesn't make your statement any less true.

I was wondering how long it would be until Tiger's name popped up in here. Bottom line is most people will say the guy is a douche for what he did simply out of jealously being unable to get with so many world class women themselves.

He's just a golfer, it was blown way out of proportion. Reverand Woods, then yes, he was wrong, but damn.

It's damn near impossible for a man to turn down sex if he's frustrated, impossible i say. I mean we can stop chasing it but even that requires some rehab. It's annoying how women take the 'We turn down sex, why can't you do it? I say no all the time why can't you do it?'. See, it's easy for women to turn it down because every man they've met since they were 13 has been trying to fuck them. What girls don't realise is every conversation they've had since they were 13 basically is:

Girl: Fancy having a lunch?

Man: Fancy some DICK?

It's hard for us guys man. I get offered sex and my first thoughts are 'damn its my lucky day'. Hell I count my blessings everytime my girlfriend is up for it.

I don't understand how Tiger has let anyone down other than his wife (and perhaps himself, if he's liable to see it that way). I think the thing is that people saw him as this pinnacle of self control, precision and focus on the golf course, and since this is all they see of him they think that this is the beginning and endpoint of his character. Which is idiotic; he's not a robot, if you're looking at a pro golfer as some sort of human paragon, then that's an issue with you.

He's just a golfer, it was blown way out of proportion. Reverand Woods, then yes, he was wrong, but damn.

It's damn near impossible for a man to turn down sex if he's frustrated, impossible i say. I mean we can stop chasing it but even that requires some rehab. It's annoying how women take the 'We turn down sex, why can't you do it? I say no all the time why can't you do it?'. See, it's easy for women to turn it down because every man they've met since they were 13 has been trying to fuck them. What girls don't realise is every conversation they've had since they were 13 basically is:

Girl: Fancy having a lunch?

Man: Fancy some DICK?

It's hard for us guys man. I get offered sex and my first thoughts are 'damn its my lucky day'. Hell I count my blessings everytime my girlfriend is up for it.

You do not represent the entire male race, I'm glad to say.

You do not represent the entire male race, I'm glad to say.

Thank god!

As for heroes, can't say I really have any, or at least none that have let me down. Heroes to me are people who strive to make the world a better place in one way or another.

Dude, not all blokes are obsessed with sex. We have control. We don't all instantly become erect everytime some girl gives us the come on.

About Tiger Woods: Great golfer. But, as a man, I think he has acted very weak. If he had made one mistake, then he could hold his hands up and hope his wife forgives him. But, there have been so many women that have come out and said that he's been at it with them. There's even reports that he had an affair whilst his wife was pregnant. Maybe that's a reason why she was not "putting out", as you say.

I agree that his celebrity status has led to the story being given lots of exposure. But what you also need to take into account is that more women have now come forward since the story has broken. If the story hadn't been given exposure, then maybe his wife would only find out about the one woman. He would've got away with the others. It's shameful, really.

Yes, he's a sportsman and not a "God." But, from the looks of things, he's been abusing his celebrity status and using that to cheat on his wife.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

heroes-3tempo.jpg

I'm upset that I agree with this post! :(

Also, about the Tiger Woods thing, it's completely stupid. Bottom line is, it's his private life and yeah it's a problem but I can't really see anyone sitting there hearing about him cheating and then say "Ahhh Tiger, why did you shag women behind your wife's back? You've let us down!"

Tegan and Sara, my rolemodels in life, let me down by touring with Paramore. But that was before I realised Hayley has some jokes and stories to tell.

Yeah fun. toured with them too. I was like WTF? Maybe they're all friends. fun., Steel Train, Tegan and Sara and Paramore as they've all toured together in some capacity. However if fun., Steel Train and Tegan and Sara all toured together (here!) it would be an amazing night. Particularly if they pulled out some work from Andrew Dost's Columbus, T&S can just do some of the girl vocals along with Emily.

Where was I?

Oh heroes...hmm. I don't really invest in people so not so much.

Although as a child my uncle seemed cool and I liked him. As I grew up I found out he was a pathetic fucking waste who frankly could drop off the face of the Earth and it'd be made a better place. Unfortunately he rears his head every few years to torment my grandparents who don't deserve it.

So there's that...

I don't see why the private lives of celebrities and politicians should have anything to do with their credibility unless it directly interferes with whatever it is they do. This has always been the case with academics - since when did anyone claim that the number of extra-marital affairs Bertrand Russell had undermined his analytic philosophy?

I don't see why the private lives of celebrities and politicians should have anything to do with their credibility unless it directly interferes with whatever it is they do. This has always been the case with academics - since when did anyone claim that the number of extra-marital affairs Bertrand Russell had undermined his analytic philosophy?

But that was long before the likes of Heat magazine.

Because an academic having sex is in itself scandalous and thus with extra-martial affairs you just want to high five them.

Tiger Woods can get his hole in any one of the birdies he fancies, so when he is 25 over par it just seems sad.

(although I actually don't give a fuck)

Definitely. That's why I commented on him as a sportsman and a man.

My last sentence or so in my previous post still stands though. Had the story not come out, then the other affairs would probably have stayed a secret, as well.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!