N-Europe

I just got dumped so...

Pancake

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My username on another forum is Pankeeeeke (dont ask) so seeing Pancake here is really disconcerting. Like my shadow-self has finally found itself a human body to use as its host.

Well just remember, i'm the real deal. And you're just... the other one. That's not spelt right. :heh:

You are a free girl now, no longer held back by a guy who couldn't appreciate how you were. Just don't let that hold you back finding the guy you wish for.

But i wished for him. :sad:

What man could resist tucking into that!

...well except one with a sugar or dairy intolerance!

At NE forums the least sexual username ever has been sexualised. :laughing:

Picture has no relevance.

Does too. It's Beyonce in a music vid poisoning her bf for using up all her honey on his pancakes.

But i wished for him. :sad:

Which is why you need some personal me-time for yourself to get over him. It hurts now, and you may not want to get over him, but since he couldn't realise how lucky he was, he's simply not worth it. You deserve to love someone who loves you back and thus you need to put him behind you and move on. This isn't to say it's easy, though, and it sounds awfully harsh right now, but as it has already been mentioned, time heals all wounds, and eventually you'll find someone who's more right for you. :)

I've just split up with my girlfriend too, its totally horrible. To make matters worse we live together, very very awkward and I see no end of problems coming from it.

Got to stay positive, things like this always work out for the best in the end.

I've just split up with my girlfriend too' date=' its totally horrible. To make matters worse we live together, very very awkward and I see no end of problems coming from it.

Got to stay positive, things like this always work out for the best in the end.[/quote']

Whoa, when did this happen?