Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe London Meet Sat July 24th 2010

ReZourceman

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all going to be disappointed. Remember the Phantom Menace? That's what this is going to be like. You're going to feel that again. You'll probably get a rise out of my hunchback and wheel leg, however, so that's something.

Facebook doesn't seem to like my photos :( The new uploader thingy seems to freeze after compressing the 26th image, and the 27th is without lie actually the first picture of Molly that I managed to get. Her hate of photos struggles on through tinternets! It's either her or The Bard that's breaking it, but as soon as I manage to get this sorted out...expect photos!

Where's the bit to tell me who everyone is? Who's Pink Hair King? And man-in-shirt-that-looks-he-had-an-accident-with-pasta?

Looks stunning though. I'll come next year, as I'll be a technical Londoner/Kingstoner, so will make the effort.

Razz dissapoints me with Hollister.

Where's the bit to tell me who everyone is? Who's Pink Hair King? And man-in-shirt-that-looks-he-had-an-accident-with-pasta?

Looks stunning though. I'll come next year, as I'll be a technical Londoner/Kingstoner, so will make the effort.

Debug_Mode

Marcamillian

--------

Video has been edited, and is currently uploading.

P7246327.jpg

Back row left to right: Daft, Razz (behind), Goafer, Jimbob, Marcamillian, Rummy, Coolness Bears, JaySeven, *Not sure*, The Bard, Flink, Eenuh.

Front row left to right: Debug Mode, ReZ.

Hopefully I got all those right. Someone fill me in on who the not sure was please!

Edit: The one I missed it Twozzok right?

Keep up man!

Looks like you guys all had a good time, kinda wish I was there, but I had an awesome day/night in Bristol for my mates birthday so don't feel too bad about it :heh:

Plus you would've all just called me French again :cry:

Edited by Eddage

That pasta actually has boobies in it. I was surprised nobody noticed/mentioned it at the meet.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!