N-Europe

Pokémon Black & White

Serebii

UK Sales:

Nintendo storm the top of the charts this week in what is by far the biggest ever launch of Pokemon games across one weekend in the UK.

‘Pokemon White Version’ becomes the 2nd fastest selling DS game ever (behind Professor Layton and Pandora’s Box), debuting at No1, 13,000 sales ahead of sister title ‘Pokemon Black Version’ which enters at No2. If you combine their sales together they become Nintendo’s third biggest ever UK launch (behind Wii Fit and Mario Kart Wii).

01 (__) NDS Pokemon White Version (Nintendo)

02 (__) NDS Pokemon Black Version (Nintendo)

03 (__) 360 Fight Night Champion (Electronic Arts)

04 (01) PS3 Killzone 3 (Sony Computer Ent.)

05 (__) PS3 Fight Night Champion (Electronic Arts)

UK Sales:

Nintendo storm the top of the charts this week in what is by far the biggest ever launch of Pokemon games across one weekend in the UK.

‘Pokemon White Version’ becomes the 2nd fastest selling DS game ever (behind Professor Layton and Pandora’s Box), debuting at No1, 13,000 sales ahead of sister title ‘Pokemon Black Version’ which enters at No2. If you combine their sales together they become Nintendo’s third biggest ever UK launch (behind Wii Fit and Mario Kart Wii).

01 (__) NDS Pokemon White Version (Nintendo)

02 (__) NDS Pokemon Black Version (Nintendo)

Interesting, all the comments that I read prior to the release pointed towards Black being more popular. I also never realised how popular Professor Layton was :o

In the desert ruins. Pick the cover fossil.

Wait WTF. I'm passed the desert. I went in the building but don't know where to go. Fuuuuck, I knew I missed something. Can someone explain exactly where the fuck to go. I went in the whole in the ground but it seems blocked, can't go anywhere...dead ends?

Wait WTF. I'm passed the desert. I went in the building but don't know where to go. Fuuuuck, I knew I missed something. Can someone explain exactly where the fuck to go. I went in the whole in the ground but it seems blocked, can't go anywhere...dead ends?

Go left when you enter and walk past the hole on its lower side. Talk to the man(or was it a woman?) that's standing right below the hole to get the fossil. That's all you can do there at the moment.

I think you're just crazy.

Some berries prevent a super effective attack of a certain type, so that might account for the normal damage. And wake up slap does double damage when the foe is asleep, so that may account for the higher damage.

That's the only things I can think of.

Edited by Diageo

I was fighting the guy directly east of the cold storage, the one down that single line of grass, and it was his timburr that did it. Can someone use their tranquil in that fight please? Just want to see if it happens to anyone else. For the record I know no one believes me.

If you thought tranquil was normal why would my rock throw thing be mistaken? Tranquil is normal/flying, rock throw should have done double and wake-up slap should have done normal

If Tranquill had just used Roost, it would have been grounded and lost its Flying-type for that turn

Lilligant_Ruch.gif = awesome!

Found one last night in Pinwheel Forest, where I've been levelling before moving on to Castelia, through the grass shaking while looking for Audino and it wiped 4 of my team while I tried to capture it :o It's Teeter Dance was the main culprit, although Mega Drain and Leech Seed did help. Was so determined to have it, I let out a cheer as I eventually got it after using so many Pokeballs (strangely, paralysis didn't seem to affect it at all).

Took it for a spin against some Audino, because they seem to have quite a bit of health, and it took them down so easily. So it's now been added to my team, and I switched out Leech Seed for Grass Knot and left it with Teeter Dance, Mega Drain and Synthesis. It's the grass type I was going to add anyway because it's really the only one I've seen that's worthwhile, and it's exclusive to White :D.

Why do all of you say that about Audino? I've only battled ONE Audino in the 10 hours I've spent on the game and I've only seen the grass rastle once. You make it seem like it happens all the time.

Just walk back and forth next to some grass and eventually you'll see a patch start to rustle, as long you don't get into a different battle (so walking around with repels also works) you'll see them quite a lot.

Where do you get awesome fossil turtle?

Tirtouga has made up the water part of my team. He's not bad to begin with, but like most young Pokemon have wank moves which need replacing.

As soon as I got the cover fossil I checked Junipers opinion on her computer so see what she thought on my Pokédex, she said she had something for me and I should see her at the lab when I get the chance. Since I pretty much ran since getting the fossil I thought I'd go all the way back. Fucking bitch wasn't there.

The moment I try leaving the desert ruins/thing after it, Juniper is there. With Cheren ready to stick his nose up my arse like the little bitch he is.

My squad has now taken on a new member with Tirtouga. Now joining Zebstrika, Pignite and Tranquill on the journey to pr0ness. I was tempted to have Gothingy for my psychic choice but I don't like the look of it.