NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Good god, Chandelure is a BEAST! Level 61 and it has 261 Sp. Attack :o :O :o

I am happy to have Chandelure in my team.

Also "Sheer Force" seems amazing. Does it prevent things like (e.g. the lowering of attacks on self after like...Leaf Storm)?

Once you've gone to Liberty Island, can you go as many times as you like?

Fought Victini but didn't have enough balls, turned it off and want to go and get more before trying to catch again.

Is there much point playing after the Elite Four? I know I'm meant to go after the Sages:

Looker: "Find those people for me, I'm busy looking at girl's schools. Here's a fishing rod."

But I'm just not feeling it. Bowser's Inside Story has taken me now.

Once you've gone to Liberty Island, can you go as many times as you like?

Fought Victini but didn't have enough balls, turned it off and want to go and get more before trying to catch again.

Yes, in fact you can even beat Victini as many times as you want, and it will keep resetting. It also happens to be very good for HP EV training.

Is there much point playing after the Elite Four?

Yeah there's plenty to do after the Elite 4, it's the game that keeps on giving. : peace:

I can understand if you want to take a break from it though but it's definitely worth coming back to.

Edited by S.C.G

Sawsbuck is now in Winter form. I wish it would stay in that form forever :love:

My Sawsbuck is still Autumnal. :/

Have you battled with it since the season changed?

For some odd reason, my game is still in Autumn, the calender on my DS is correct too.

Yeah the same has happened to my save, what the fuck?

EDIT: Oh, go into a building and come back out. Should solve the problem.

I'd like to make some changes to my team but that would the changes require a Deino with Dark Pulse (or that would at least be awesome!). Does anyone have one they could trade to me? I can offer an Emolga-egg or an Oshawatt-egg or just about any White exlusive Pokémon.

Have you battled with it since the season changed?

Yes. I levelled Deerling into a Sawkbuck since it's been Winter. I'll try now, see if anything's changed.

My Sawsbuck is still Autumnal. :/

It only changes when in your party. If it's in your party when you next boot the game up, it should change

I'd like to make some changes to my team but that would the changes require a Deino with Dark Pulse (or that would at least be awesome!). Does anyone have one they could trade to me? I can offer an Emolga-egg or an Oshawatt-egg or just about any White exlusive Pokémon.

I have that very Pokemon.

I bred a Deino with Ekans for Dark Pulse so have one at level 1 if you'd like it.

I am after a Vullaby, but given it is black exclusive I guess you wont have one?

If not, no probs i'm happy to trade you.

PM me.

I like zero punctuation but I noticed a bit of hypocrisy in this latest one... he makes a point about the gyms being easy and all you have to do is use the type that's effective against them... then complains that the electric gym used an electric/flying type making his ground pokémon useless. Well surely it's obvious why they put that pokémon in the team?

I like zero punctuation but I noticed a bit of hypocrisy in this latest one... he makes a point about the gyms being easy and all you have to do is use the type that's effective against them... then complains that the electric gym used an electric/flying type making his ground pokémon useless. Well surely it's obvious why they put that pokémon in the team?

What an idiot

Yeah he does, he also said he was losing against the green-haired guy. As one who agreed with the easiness statement(the game is generally pretty easy), I was then surprised with him losing three times against green-haired guy. It made for funny though :p

You do realize that his reviews shouldn't be taken seriously?

Don't be silly. Pokémon is serious business!