NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Guys, some of you are taking his review not only too seriously but missing the point of what he's saying.

Firstly, he's stating the irony of people constantly saying 'yeah mate, get a ground type for the next gym' and the fact that you run into ground types just before it, when a ground type isn't effective against Emolga. This is true.

He also said it was annoying losing to green haired guy due to it repeating the Ferris wheel cut scene. Which it did.

I didn't lose a battle until fighting ghetsis... but I suppose he had to rush it to get enough of it done for a review. As I said, I like zero punctuation and I wasn't enraged as some of you may think? Just pointing out something I found hypocritical.

Still enjoyed the review :bowdown: was funny.

He wasn't being ironic though

Does anyone know what level you need to be at before the E4 rematch?

Currently have a squad in the mid 60-s with Chandalure and Volcarona at level 71...

Loving the Zero Punctuation review. You pretty much knew he wasn't going to like pokemon with his track record of generally hating rpgs.

Don't take him seriously and he's a good laugh, plus he has a point most of the time.

My current team -

Serperior - 69

Swanna - 69

Krookodile - 69

Hydreigon - 69

Meinshao - 69

Stunningly even. Since beating the man game, replaced Scolipede and Gothitelle with Hydreigon and Meinshao. Just for stuns sake. The 6th slot is saved for whatever poke I'm trying to level up to complete my Unovadex. Got Klinklang earlier, now onto the easier ones like Stoutland. :)

Anyone fancy helping me out with a Vullaby?

I have White and am looking to assemble a team for starting Pokemon Black.

If someone could trade me one I have a level 1 Deino that knows Dark Pulse if interested. Or if you are just very kind and want to give me a Vullaby for anything that would be lovely too.

Would just use a Rufflet but Braviary doesn't look as bad-ass as a Mandibuzz :grin:

Would very much appreciate :)

I'll trade you a Vullaby if you still need one. I'm after a Rufflet or any other White exclusives.

Just caught Victini. :yay: Now I'll be on my way to the 4th city (cba to look up the English name :p)

And the definitive Review is finally here :wink:

An excellent review that I wholeheartedly agree with, as I have come to appreciate at N-Europe.com :yay:

My only critique is that it seems to me that that fisherman only has Basculins because it is only fish Pokémon up to that point.

I've just beat the Elite 4 for the second time now! Woo! The two Elite 4 on the left side were quite challenging and the last two were easy. The Champion got me down to one Pokémon but mine was quicker and KO'ed the other so I won!

I've just beat the Elite 4 for the second time now! Woo! The two Elite 4 on the left side were quite challenging and the last two were easy. The Champion got me down to one Pokémon but mine was quicker and KO'ed the other so I won!

Out of interest what level were your mon at? I'm currently using monsters around mid 60's and just got raped by Chauntal's chandalure :(

Out of interest what level were your mon at? I'm currently using monsters around mid 60's and just got raped by Chauntal's chandalure :(

My team is:

Excadrill (72)

Liligant (73)

Emolga (74)

Victini (75)

Hydreigon (69)

Samurott (72)

Which seemed to be an okay level for battling Elite 4 again.

Is there anything to do AFTER the second Elite 4 beatup?

I'm thinking about Ghetsis, can you find and battle him again or is that an event later on or what?

Edited by MindFreak

Been pottering around Opelucid City and neighbouring areas trying to find a decent spot to do some levelling before taking on the last gym but Route 9 is useless for Audino farming and I didn't bother heading too far up Route 10. Anyone tell me if there's a decent spot on there for Audino farming?

Also started levelling up my Axew, now a Fraxure. Trying to home in on a final 6 pokemon for my team and Haxorus seems like an ideal physical sweeper to accompany Samurott and Unfezant in my final team before I head to the last gym and the Elite 4. Need to fill the last 3 slots though, and struggling to pick suitable Pokemon (Darmanitan or Chandelure, Zebstrika or Galvantula/Eelektross, Reuniclus or Lilligant). Oh well, I'll sort it out eventually.

Been pottering around Opelucid City and neighbouring areas trying to find a decent spot to do some levelling before taking on the last gym but Route 9 is useless for Audino farming and I didn't bother heading too far up Route 10. Anyone tell me if there's a decent spot on there for Audino farming?

I've used the route just before Twist Mountain (and leading up to that tower with ghost Pokémon) with quite some luck but the Audinos there are only level 27-29 so they might be a bit weak if you're at the eighth gym.

There's some strange glitch in this game which I experienced twice and hope never to come across again.

When I had a double battle, my opponent managed to make both my Pokémon faint in the same turn; resulting in me being unable to switch two new Pokémon back in.

I could select one to switch in, but when I wanted to select a second Pokémon it said: 'Cannot switch out this Pokémon' or something along those lines.

Anyone had this problem?

I hope not because I had to reset the whole game, for there was no possible way to get out of that match without getting new Pokémon to fight with...

I haven't had that problem myself Fused, because my Pokémon never faint ;) but it seems that it is actually really easy to fix. Basically the confusion comes from what you have to do. What you must do is choose a Pokémon to switch in, and then choose which of your fainted Pokémon to replace with the new one. A lot of people seem to get stuck here, but it makes sense if you think about it.

I'll trade you a Vullaby if you still need one. I'm after a Rufflet or any other White exclusives.

Ooooh that would be great if you could.

Can trade you a level 1 Rufflet if you'd like - or one at a higher level from the wild if also needed?

Ooooh that would be great if you could.

Can trade you a level 1 Rufflet if you'd like - or one at a higher level from the wild if also needed?

Level 1 is fine :)

will be 1 min :)

Can only find a level 34 one - i thought i had 2 level 1's but only bred 1.

Level 34 ok?

lv 1 deino if u want it?!

There's some strange glitch in this game which I experienced twice and hope never to come across again.

When I had a double battle, my opponent managed to make both my Pokémon faint in the same turn; resulting in me being unable to switch two new Pokémon back in.

I could select one to switch in, but when I wanted to select a second Pokémon it said: 'Cannot switch out this Pokémon' or something along those lines.

Anyone had this problem?

I hope not because I had to reset the whole game, for there was no possible way to get out of that match without getting new Pokémon to fight with...

I had similar, but don't think it's a glitch anymore. You have to move a Pokemon into the first slot in the party screen (to be the first one you send out), then once that's done you can switch in another one. Not sure why this is the case. It worried me before I worked out what to do.

Finally gotten to the Pokemon League. I'm expecting something big for the finale.

503.png549.png553.png579.png584.png609.png

Lilligant and Whimicott are the two best I've ever seen. I'm training every day in the Sports arenas and whenever those two bitches with them battle me I tend to lose...they're too good. Though now i'm high enough level to waste. Swagger/Teeter Dance is too much. Whimsicott knowing Hurricane is too much.