NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

If you had a 3DS or DSi it'd work awesomely. *Dances*

No it doesn't :(:nono::woops::red::shakehead:mad:::shrug::cry::angry::hmm:

Out of curiosity - why Golduck? :)

I missed him. :p

Also I didn't feel there was enough and so I decided to provide people with something they didn't realise they wanted. :heh:

I have now started ze black version! My friend code is 4641-9335-0629 if anyone wants to add me! :)

I'm not very far though, just completed the first gym.

Fuckin' A. I really wanted to catch Zekrom in a Premier Ball (got 40 premier balls to do so) and caught him only using 3. Excellent.

Lol. Caught Virizon in a Pokeball. He was the hardest of the trio to catch, the others went down after a couple of throws.

Breeding question to anyone who knows:

Long story short I am breeding a Druddigon which I would like to have Thunder and Fire Fang.

I can breed with an Arbok for these abilities as, according to Bulbapedia an Arbok has these moves as its starter moves?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Arbok_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

What I dont know is how I get me a level 1 Arbok when I will get an Ekans out of the egg I create.

I'm confused - how can Arbok have these moves when you cant breed an Arbok at level 1. Surely it would always be an Ekans that hatches?

Am i missing something here? ! :weep:

Breeding question to anyone who knows:

Long story short I am breeding a Druddigon which I would like to have Thunder and Fire Fang.

I can breed with an Arbok for these abilities as, according to Bulbapedia an Arbok has these moves as its starter moves?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Arbok_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

What I dont know is how I get me a level 1 Arbok when I will get an Ekans out of the egg I create.

I'm confused - how can Arbok have these moves when you cant breed an Arbok at level 1. Surely it would always be an Ekans that hatches?

Am i missing something here? ! :weep:

They're moves that they can be taught by the move re-learner in exchange for a heart scale, they aren't ever learned through normal levelling.

Just started post game for the first time.

Where the fuck are the sages/is their guidance re legendaries etc.

The sages are pointless. I think you get an item or two and that's it.

They're moves that they can be taught by the move re-learner in exchange for a heart scale, they aren't ever learned through normal levelling.

That's brilliant thanks.

Just raped some heart scales from the bitch in Mistralton? by showing her some moves :grin:

1 unstoppable Druddigon coming up. Thanks again. :hehe:

Close to tears now :weep:

Need me a Life Orb - are these things like the most difficult items to get your hands on ever?!

In order to get one on White I need 46 Battle Points from the Battle Subway in Nimbasa. But you only get 3 BP per each 7 trainers you defeat?! WTF.

Will take me forever. I know you can get 10 points for havin a 21 match streak but I got my ass totally handed to me on my 15th battle.

And I own SS and Platinum but I cant access Stark Mountain as I haven't got a National Dex in Platinum coz you need Manaphy from Pokemon shitty Ranger and thats the one i'm missing, and I cant access the ruin thing in SS coz I transferred my Ho-oh on that game to White and you need it to access the cave that contains the Orb.

The Life Orb will make my Durddigon unstoppable. Why cruel Pokemon world. WHY?!! :weep::angry:

Edited by Aneres11
additional rant

What does everyone think of the three muskteer legendaries? :D

Which ones your fave?

I'm currently out buying them. :)

Need me a Life Orb - are these things like the most difficult items to get your hands on ever?!

In order to get one on White I need 46 Battle Points from the Battle Subway in Nimbasa. But you only get 3 BP per each 7 trainers you defeat?! WTF.

Will take me forever. I know you can get 10 points for havin a 21 match streak but I got my ass totally handed to me on my 15th battle.

And I own SS and Platinum but I cant access Stark Mountain as I haven't got a National Dex in Platinum coz you need Manaphy from Pokemon shitty Ranger and thats the one i'm missing, and I cant access the ruin thing in SS coz I transferred my Ho-oh on that game to White and you need it to access the cave that contains the Orb.

The Life Orb will make my Durddigon unstoppable. Why cruel Pokemon world. WHY?!! :weep::angry:

Speak to the guy in the Pokémon Mansion in 212 and then read his book. It'll add Manaphy to your dex. It's irrelevant though as you can't transfer items

No. They made it so items are removed. It's in an effort to rebalance

No. They made it so items are removed. It's in an effort to rebalance

Dreams are shattered. :red:

But I will add Manaphy to my dex and continue with the rest of Platinum. That's a helpful tip - thank you. :)

The sages are pointless. I think you get an item or two and that's it.

You get some good TMs off them, one gives Calm Mind and another gives you Swords Dance I remember right.

Play the Super Singles train to get 5 BP per 7 trainers, although it's harder. The double battles give you more BP as well.

Play the Super Singles train to get 5 BP per 7 trainers, although it's harder. The double battles give you more BP as well.

I shall do that.

I actually enjoy the Battle Subway as I thought my team were really good but turns out they're not that great. Lol.

Although it does seem unfair sometimes.

My Swanna came up against a Gothita which used thunderbolt and it knocked it out in one.

Now, Gothita isn't even an electric type and its a first evolution. Seems slightly off to me in places.

It is pretty challenging. But has spurred me to change my team for my black playthrough (only for like the 6t time now lol) 6 badges in. : peace:

My Swanna came up against a Gothita which used thunderbolt and it knocked it out in one.

Now, Gothita isn't even an electric type and its a first evolution. Seems slightly off to me in places.

It is pretty challenging. But has spurred me to change my team for my black playthrough (only for like the 6t time now lol) 6 badges in. : peace:

This is what I really like in White. You saw it when you fought the Elite 4, with most of their Pokemon having moves which covered their weaknesses well if you didn't have the speed to take them down quickly. I'd lie if I didn't say it annoyed me slightly (as one or two 'mon in my team got OHKO'd even though they had high def. and sp. def.) but it certainly made things more interesting in this than previous games and definitely highlights why you need to take care in giving you Pokemon the right set of moves.

--------------------------------

Anyway, one complaint: What the hell is up with Braviary's battle sprite? It's beak runs in line with the head feathers, completely ignoring the idea of a forehead and headal area, making it look wrong. How the hell could they screw up the sprite for suck an awesome looking Pokemon.

I was hoping to get my Accelgor/Escavilaererer whatever today as my cousin had white and wanted to trade. Of course he's a bit slow and hadn't actually got to the first gym yet. :s

I was hoping to get my Accelgor/Escavilaererer whatever today as my cousin had white and wanted to trade. Of course he's a bit slow and hadn't actually got to the first gym yet. :s

I can trade with you if you'd like - if you can connect to wi-fi of course.

Just let me know. :smile:

This is what I really like in White. You saw it when you fought the Elite 4, with most of their Pokemon having moves which covered their weaknesses well if you didn't have the speed to take them down quickly. I'd lie if I didn't say it annoyed me slightly (as one or two 'mon in my team got OHKO'd even though they had high def. and sp. def.) but it certainly made things more interesting in this than previous games and definitely highlights why you need to take care in giving you Pokemon the right set of moves.

Yeah agreed.

This is why I have changed my team a lot recently for my black play through.

I sat down and picked 6 different Pokemon to what I used in White, thinking I had covered off all necessary types. But 6 team changes later it still doesn't feel right. And Battle Subway has just proved it really.

I have 6 badges on Black with 6 'Mon at level 55 and I am constantly changing by breeding / Audino raping on White then transferring. My white play time is 124 hours!! :o

And I still haven't caught all the legendaries or beat Cynthia on that either.

But I do have 4 level 90 Pokemon on White. Which I am rather proud of :grin:

These games are brilliant.

Finding post-endgame sliightly underwhelming if I'm honest. I thought there's be a kind of 6 extra gym leaders in the 6 Sages or whatever but they all just seem to hand out crappy items and wander off..

And as the only other person I know with the game has Black then Black city looks to remain empty... anything else to be doing?