NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Not when your breeding for good IVs, it's a right pain.

I also bred a Karrablast with Megahorn, so I will need some help evolving it *hint*.

Subtle Ike, subtle :grin:

Whenever you're ready. I am on now.

Subtle Ike, subtle :grin:

Whenever you're ready. I am on now.

Indeed. It's wasn't aimed specifically at you but if your willing to help I'll jump on. My friend code is 0260-9494-8102 :).

FC: 2322 5830 1907

I've also bred level 1 Deino's that know the move Dark Pulse.

If you or anyone else is interested :grin:

FC: 2322 5830 1907

I've also bred level 1 Deino's that know the move Dark Pulse.

If you or anyone else is interested :grin:

Didn't know they changed the trade system, it confused me :confused::laughing:

Didn't know they changed the trade system, it confused me :confused::laughing:

Anytime.

Yeah it is a bit confusing.

I put Deino down and didn't know how to take back lol.

Does anyone happen to have a Growlithe / Arcanine that they can trade me?

Weird request I know, but if someone has one that'd be great. :hehe:

Question: Is it worth buying Pokemon Black/White or would it be better to wait for Pokemon 'Grey' (or whatever the first 3DS version will be), bearing in mind it'll be my first Pokemon game?

Question: Is it worth buying Pokemon Black/White or would it be better to wait for Pokemon 'Grey' (or whatever the first 3DS version will be), bearing in mind it'll be my first Pokemon game?

Best get Black & White. Grey or whatever the third version is is around 2 years away

Got this game thursday and have played it pretty much solid since.

Just finished catching all the legendaries in White version, beat the elite four and have a party of 60s consisting of:

- Serperior

- Klinklang

- Vanilluxe

- Swanna (fly and surf)

- Reuniclus

- Chandelure

I now plan to get those all to level 100 and thrash the elite four again. Haven't had a full party of lv100s since Ruby so will be interesting.

Arghh serebii helpppp please!

Right, so i've got my beast of a Volcarona, just caught at level 70. I've been training it against Voltik's and it's currently got 152 speed EV's. I've just bought 10 Carbos' for it, but after going to use the first one it said 'it won't have any effect'.

What.

Arghh serebii helpppp please!

Right, so i've got my beast of a Volcarona, just caught at level 70. I've been training it against Voltik's and it's currently got 152 speed EV's. I've just bought 10 Carbos' for it, but after going to use the first one it said 'it won't have any effect'.

What.

They stop working after the hit 100 EVs

A primer on EVs http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

It's taking ages to EV train in HP, any better suggestions than battling Audinos?

It's taking ages to EV train in HP, any better suggestions than battling Audinos?

Victini by a country mile, unless you caught it :/ It gives 3HP ev's and so with macho brace thats 6!!

Could somebody please tell me why there are certain attacks that enhance the opposite's Pokémon's stats?

WHY would one want to make its opponent stronger....

....to get a bigger hard on when defeating it?

I finally saw it again.

I was talking about this phrase: 'Musharna protected the opposite team of critical hits.'

But I think that they mean the team Musharna's in, which is the opposite of mine:laughing:

--

Also, I'm more than pleased with a lot of new Pokémon the developers introduced, but ...

601Klinklang.png

is just. ... ..:nono:..

Adding more gears does not equal an evolved Pokémon!

That's like keeping Pikachu the same, but with an extra tail. Or a Diglett with two more heads, or a doduo with one more head.....:laughing:

In all seriousness, am I right in assuming that it's just Klink with a face taken off one of the gears and just adding more gears in each evolution?

Victini by a country mile, unless you caught it :/ It gives 3HP ev's and so with macho brace thats 6!!

Nah, caught him.

Adding more gears does not equal an evolved Pokémon!

That's like keeping Pikachu the same, but with an extra tail. Or a Diglett with two more heads, or a doduo with one more head.....:laughing:

Or sticking some Magnemites together. Wait...

Do you have any news about when the Global Link will go live Serebii, or anyone else for that matter? I understand of course that they couldn't meet their deadline what with the situation in Japan, but I'm just curious.

Not yet, I'd imagine soon. The official site said Spring when they opened up the evilness of that game

Anyone fancy helping me out with a Vullaby?

I have White and am looking to assemble a team for starting Pokemon Black.

If someone could trade me one I have a level 1 Deino that knows Dark Pulse if interested. Or if you are just very kind and want to give me a Vullaby for anything that would be lovely too.

Would just use a Rufflet but Braviary doesn't look as bad-ass as a Mandibuzz :grin:

Would very much appreciate :)

Anyone fancy helping me out with a Vullaby?

I have White and am looking to assemble a team for starting Pokemon Black.

If someone could trade me one I have a level 1 Deino that knows Dark Pulse if interested. Or if you are just very kind and want to give me a Vullaby for anything that would be lovely too.

Would just use a Rufflet but Braviary doesn't look as bad-ass as a Mandibuzz :grin:

Would very much appreciate :)

Please, Braviary pisses all over Mandibuzz!

It really does. :/ I haven't even technically seen a Rufflet yet...my Unova dex is crying out.

I'm getting closer to finishing my Unovadex now though, just going through ones I haven't evolved yet and doing that, some easy (getting Herdier to Stoutland), some more annoying (Deino to Hydreigon - though now he's joined my main team :) ). The happiness evo's will be last. *sigh* Or maybe I just just carry them with me now...

Can someone give me a list of things to make Pokemon happy in Black and White? Are there equivalents to massages and stuff?

It's possible to trade via Wi-Fi connection, isn't it?

Hm, I need to play again. Damn you, Dragon Quest...

It's possible to trade via Wi-Fi connection, isn't it?

It certainly is, that's what the middle lady in the Pokémon Center is for.

Guys someone needs to set a date for a n-europe pokemon tourny :D I'm thinking mid june or so..

My Ditto and Espeon have been pumping out Eevees faster than you can say astroglide. I've benefitted so much from the GTS, seems Eevees are like gold dust! Anyway if anyone wants one of the little bastards let me know and we'll arrange something. I want a Vullaby, just sayin'.

EDIT: ...and Oshawatt and Tepig babies if you please/can/give a shit.

Edited by Razz

Please, Braviary pisses all over Mandibuzz!

In your opinion.

Braviary = Swellow. No more need be said.