NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

Why am i so shit at this game?

31,000.... :|

although I am playing in work, and kinda paranoid anyone walks round and see's me playing a pokemon minigame... I can imagine how well that would look if i were caught.

Why am i so shit at this game?

31,000.... :|

although I am playing in work, and kinda paranoid anyone walks round and see's me playing a pokemon minigame... I can imagine how well that would look if i were caught.

The game's a bit laggy and the physics are a bit iffy

I'm pretty sure the score doesn't matter, you just have to finish. The last level can get a bit tricky though, although it looks like it isn't always the same. If you try again you may get an easier one.

I'm pretty sure the score doesn't matter, you just have to finish. The last level can get a bit tricky though, although it looks like it isn't always the same. If you try again you may get an easier one.

How many levels are there?

I can imagine how well that would look if i were caught.

*S.C.G throws a Pokeball*

*Murr was caught!*

*Murr's data has been added to the Pokedex*

'Although mostly work-focused, Murr tends to be easily distracted at times making this Pokemon a relatively simple capture'

Hey if there's a free pokemon going, it takes a higher priority to get that then to finish programming my stored procedure :p

4 or 5 I think.

hmm... 5 o clock... boss goes home... I'mma get me a Espeon

After having played for a while I THINK Espeon and Umbreon are the hardest to get.

Least common bubbles + harder to get bubbles.

Plus I've been offered Jolteon and Flareon a couple times.

Well i've just completed it for the first time (2 fucking hours later)

and got a Leafeon.

I'm ranked 667th on the board.

I'm such a failure at this game. I got to the third level this morning but now can't past the second one.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HATE. Physics can go to HELL on this game.

SKILL MOTHER FUCKERS. FUCKING SKILLZAPHON. CALL ME THE SKILLMAN. AVOIDING ALL SHIT ORBS AND GRABBING THE PRECIOUS PINK.

FUCK YEEEEEEEAHHHHH ITS DOABLE BITCHES.

BASK IN MY AWESOMENESS.

PURE SKILL.

EspeonHaiooooh.png

On my 4th go I focused myself on the pink bubbles and got myself an Espeon:)

By no means will this mean that I will get rid of my awesome Liepard though:awesome:

what's this browser based game your all talking about and are there any benefits to my ds game to playing it and where do i find it?

what's this browser based game your all talking about and are there any benefits to my ds game to playing it and where do i find it?

The Official Site has updated with a special mini-game on their site which allows you to select one of the seven Eevee evolutions. Like in Japan, this will allow you to download the special Pokémon when you connect the games to the Global Link when the Global Link goes live later this spring. Each of the Eevee evolutions has a special ability not previously capable on the Pokémon. Once you have played the game which is similar to the game of Breakout, you'll be able to select the Eevee evolution you desire.

http://www.pokemon.com

There you go

What is this i'm reading about a Zorua cheat?

Apparently he is obtainable without the Celebi / legendary dogs transfer thing.

Simply change your DNS server settings in your DS menu, go to the global link and receive an egg.

Voila. A level 10 Zorua.

Dunno if someone had already posted or if this is indeed illegal and may result in my arrest by officer Jenny :p Ha.

But yeah, for those who didn't get Celebi / shiny dogs use this route!