NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

This was the link by the way from IGN which mentioned how to get Zorua without the legendaries etc.

http://uk.cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/059/059687.html

Cheat: How to get Zorua Easily, No Event or Celibi Needed

In your Internet settings in the DS menu, keep everything the same as usual, but change your Primary DNS server setting to this address: 205.185.126.109. You can leave the Secondary DNS setting alone. The DNS settings are a few tabs over when editing your Internet settings on the DSi. After this, be sure to save your settings (a test will occur as well).

Enter the game and go to any Pokemon Center (you must have the ability to use the trading system on the upper level of the Pokemon Center, so you porbably need to be past the first Gym or so). Leave all but five Pokemon in your party so you have an empty slot for Zorua. Go to the upper levelof the Pokemon Center and Choose the girl on the far right to initiate a Global Wi-Fi Trade. Choose the setting called "GTS." You will automatically be taken to a screen where you recieve an egg. Quit out and check your party. Zorua should be in your sixth slot. Note: If Zorua remains an egg, you'll need to walk a bit with it in your party before it hatches.

This was the link by the way from IGN which mentioned how to get Zorua without the legendaries etc.

http://uk.cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/059/059687.html

Cheat: How to get Zorua Easily, No Event or Celibi Needed

In your Internet settings in the DS menu, keep everything the same as usual, but change your Primary DNS server setting to this address: 205.185.126.109. You can leave the Secondary DNS setting alone. The DNS settings are a few tabs over when editing your Internet settings on the DSi. After this, be sure to save your settings (a test will occur as well).

Enter the game and go to any Pokemon Center (you must have the ability to use the trading system on the upper level of the Pokemon Center, so you porbably need to be past the first Gym or so). Leave all but five Pokemon in your party so you have an empty slot for Zorua. Go to the upper levelof the Pokemon Center and Choose the girl on the far right to initiate a Global Wi-Fi Trade. Choose the setting called "GTS." You will automatically be taken to a screen where you recieve an egg. Quit out and check your party. Zorua should be in your sixth slot. Note: If Zorua remains an egg, you'll need to walk a bit with it in your party before it hatches.

That's a GTS exploit. It's an equivilant of hacking

I hate this stupid breakout game

If you need help, you could change your password, PM me your Username and new password, then I'd get the evolution you want, and you could change your password back to whatever you want.

Of course I can understand if you don't want to do that :smile:

Got me an Espeon on that game. Took a few attempts to complete, I don't think Opera was fully compatible, very jittery and laggy. Done it on firefox no problemo.

Got me an Espeon on that game. Took a few attempts to complete, I don't think Opera was fully compatible, very jittery and laggy. Done it on firefox no problemo.

That game is laggy and jittery on all browsers.

The flash on Pokemon.com seems improperly coded. It made my processor overload

That game is laggy and jittery on all browsers.

The flash on Pokemon.com seems improperly coded. It made my processor overload

I don't know what everybody is talking about. Firefox 4 on OS X works perfectly for me.

If anyone is after a Zorua let me know, just hatched a couple.

On my second go I got Espeon on that flashgame and I have yet to get Black OR White. But I will one day. :D

Serebii, i've got a quick question on EVs.

Just so i've got it right, they can be changed at level 100 right? I've got a modest Volcorona with decent IVs. By my understanding I can use it for the post game and once it's highly levelled I can begin re-EV training, right?

Serebii, i've got a quick question on EVs.

Just so i've got it right, they can be changed at level 100 right? I've got a modest Volcorona with decent IVs. By my understanding I can use it for the post game and once it's highly levelled I can begin re-EV training, right?

You'll need the berries in which to remove the ones obtained when training, which are currently Dream World only, but yeah you can

On my second go I got Espeon on that flashgame and I have yet to get Black OR White. But I will one day. :D

Be careful you don't leave it too late. The download will be for a limited time if it runs similar to the Japanese ones

Was planning on waiting for the third iteration of this generation (which I've never done before) but.. this game is pulling me in. Even more so now that I've rekindled my love for handheld gaming by buying a 3DS. But I'd be kicking myself if Grey (whatever) was 3DS enhanced!

Was planning on waiting for the third iteration of this generation (which I've never done before) but.. this game is pulling me in. Even more so now that I've rekindled my love for handheld gaming by buying a 3DS. But I'd be kicking myself if Grey (whatever) was 3DS enhanced!

Which it surely will be. Hell, I'm hoping that it's not just enhanced but purely is a 3DS title...

I can't see it happening any other way than 3DS exclusive ('enhanced' slipped in there!) so I think I'm gonna have to wait.. ._.

I can't see it happening any other way than 3DS exclusive ('enhanced' slipped in there!) so I think I'm gonna have to wait.. ._.

It's two years away though at the earliest...

Is it really hacking?

Well you are getting an illegitimate Pokémon through illegitimate means, so yes, I would consider it hacking. Unless you use it for online battles or something, and you are prepared that in a very unlucky case it could mess up your game, then I suppose it's up to you to decide. I still think it's bad form though, just as I don't like the idea of cloning, but that's just my opinion.

Im not saying i condone it or anything, but it has been posted on a load of websites and I just wondered if others had seen it and whether it actually worked.

And it does if anyone wanted to try it out :hmm:

It's not you hacking though.

Those things use ".pkm" files. These files, commonly associated with Pokesav, store all the data of each individual Pokémon.