NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

I was totally offering that shit a few pages back. I still have em' if anyone wants one.

I know but mine was already a really high level and didn't want to replace it.

Although i'm about to start Black, so may take one off your hands if possible? :D

I know but mine was already a really high level and didn't want to replace it.

Although i'm about to start Black, so may take one off your hands if possible? :D

No probs at all dude. Let me know when you want it and I'll send across. :)

No probs at all dude. Let me know when you want it and I'll send across. :)

Brilliant :hehe:

I'm on now if you are?

Sure thing, I'll get on. :)

Cheers Rez! :D

Friend Code: 2322 5830 1907

Want anything specific in return?

Cheers Rez! :D

Friend Code: 2322 5830 1907

Want anything specific in return?

No thanks! :) Just happy to trade. Erm....I'm/.....lesse...

5028 3701 4926

OOoh, nice one, I never caught him. :)

No thanks! :) Just happy to trade. Erm....I'm/.....lesse...

5028 3701 4926

OOoh, nice one, I never caught him. :)

Thanks Rez!! Cannot wait to start black now!!

I had a shit load of Druddigon - they were meant to be rare in the area i was Audino raping but everytime i ran through the grass to find a shaking spot i would sometimes encounter one of those bad boys!

So i just caught them everytime :hehe:

Mcoy is ready to go to the pokemon league.

Mcoy had a pretty tough time against the dragon gym as he had no ice types.

Ok, stupid breeding question:

If I wanted to get me an egg containing a Heatmor, would I need to have a female Heatmor as well as a male Pokemon contained in the same 'group'?

Its really confusing me but I think im making it more difficult than it needs to be.

In order to breed a Pokemon you must have the Pokemon you want to breed in female form - is this correct?

Ok, stupid breeding question:

If I wanted to get me an egg containing a Heatmor, would I need to have a female Heatmor as well as a male Pokemon contained in the same 'group'?

Its really confusing me but I think im making it more difficult than it needs to be.

In order to breed a Pokemon you must have the Pokemon you want to breed in female form - is this correct?

Yes, the egg will always be the same species as the mother. If you breed with a Ditto though, it will always be the non-Ditto species.

Yes, the egg will always be the same species as the mother. If you breed with a Ditto though, it will always be the non-Ditto species.

That's brilliant thanks.

This breeding is easier than I first thought.

Just breeding 3 Pokemon to transfer at level 1 for when I start Black!

Thanks.

Another silly question - sorry guys!

If you're breeding a Pokemon for a certain move - for instance I am trying to breed a Karrablast with a Scollipede to gain the move Megahorn.

I guess the Scollipede father will have to know this move in order for the breeded Pokemon to learn it?

Thanks again :blush:

That's brilliant thanks.

This breeding is easier than I first thought.

Just breeding 3 Pokemon to transfer at level 1 for when I start Black!

Thanks.

Another silly question - sorry guys!

If you're breeding a Pokemon for a certain move - for instance I am trying to breed a Karrablast with a Scollipede to gain the move Megahorn.

I guess the Scollipede father will have to know this move in order for the breeded Pokemon to learn it?

Thanks again :blush:

Any egg moves/tm's that the new born can learn are inherited from the father, the species is inherited from the mother.

If you want the new pokemon to know a move it would learn through levelling up (e.g. a move it wouldn't learn until level 60) then both parents must know that move.

Any egg moves/tm's that the new born can learn are inherited from the father, the species is inherited from the mother.

If you want the new pokemon to know a move it would learn through levelling up (e.g. a move it wouldn't learn until level 60) then both parents must know that move.

Thanks Eddage.

I just managed to sort it. I had to use a heart scale in mistralton to make Scollipede learn Megahorn. Then I bred it with my Karrablast and got me a level 1 Karrablast with Megahorn :D

Loving breeding!

Will have another one if anyone wants it.

Loving breeding!

Yeah, breeding is a lot of fun. Especially when you put a lot of work into getting a certain Pokémon with a specific move-set, it's very rewarding. :smile:

Yeah, breeding is a lot of fun. Especially when you put a lot of work into getting a certain Pokémon with a specific move-set, it's very rewarding. :smile:

It is yeah. :grin:

Its the one part of Pokemon that I have never looked into as I always thought it was really confusing.

But now I kind of understand it, you're correct in saying its really rewarding.

Plus what's great is that I can now transfer these over to my black game (once I get my first gym badge?) and use my selected self-bred Pokemon for that!

:love:

Ive just caught a shiny Audino...my first every shiny, well apart from the red gyarados in gold.:grin:

what the hell is a shiny pokemon?!

A "shiny" pokémon is one that has been exposed to dangerous levels of radioactivity. This high dosage of beta and gamma rays can lead to drastic changes in the pigmentation of their skin. For this reason, they will often have unusual colors, completely different than their unexposed counterparts. Only very few of the pokémon exposed to such high radiation doses survive, which makes them very hard to find. A typical estimate is that one in about 8000 pokémon has been radiated, but survived.

Spr_5b_004.png

Spr_5b_004_s.png

These rare and unique creatures are often highly prized, as only a lucky few trainers every manage to catch them. Luckily, it seems that if they survive the initial exposure, the radiation will have little to no effect on them in later life.

Edited by Adthegreat

Rare as in 1 in 8000 pokes.

Also; WINTER!

Also ; Lolomg.

I fed a RageCandyBar to the Damaaratuian statue in desert resort and it awoke it. Didn't know if this was a common fact....but yes. It is one with Zen Mode obviously.

I'm only 10 Pokemon shy from completing my Unova Dex (All seen/Owned) then I'II continue working on the National Dex which is almost done as well. I reckon I'm missing 100 Pokemon in total.

Took down the 7th gym with ease this morning. Loved the look of Brycen's Beartic, so I stuck my Cubchoo in the daycare. Don't have time to level that one up myself as I'm spending time getting my Krokorok and Tirtouga evolved.

So after I level up those, I'm off to Dragonspiral Tower. Although I really need to settle on a team of 6 at some point. I'm running all of the following in various combinations: Boldore, Lilligant, Reuniclus, Zebstrika, Samurott, Unfezant, Darmanitan, Gurdurr and obviously I'm working on Krokorok and Tirtouga, and add to that Cubchoo and possibly either Joltik or Tynamo as an alternate electric type and I have too many ingredients ::shrug:

And I've still got more Pokemon to see so who knows whether I'll adopt them as well I (I picked up a Mienfoo which I may change Gurdurr for).

Thanks Eddage.

I just managed to sort it. I had to use a heart scale in mistralton to make Scollipede learn Megahorn. Then I bred it with my Karrablast and got me a level 1 Karrablast with Megahorn :D

Loving breeding!

Will have another one if anyone wants it.

Not when your breeding for good IVs, it's a right pain.

I also bred a Karrablast with Megahorn, so I will need some help evolving it *hint*.