NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Black & White

I'm going to ASDA today. They do DS games cheaper than anywhere else around here. I really should buy this, shouldn't I?

I really should buy this, shouldn't I?

If you are at all interested in Pokémon, then yes, yes you should.

Which one do I geeeeeet?

Previously had: Blue, Gold, Sapphire, Diamond. By that pattern, I should get White.. but which one is better?

Get... Black... Version.

Looking at it... I prefer the Black version's legendary, I like the Black City more, but White has more exclusive pokés... hmmm

I've decided Ducklett/Swanna is needed for my team. Flying/water should be good as long as I don't go against Electric.

Struggling for my ground type pokemon. Tyrannitar is an all time favourite, but it isn't immune to electric dammit! That's what a ground pokemon needs to be!

Go for Excadrill. I saw it in action when Clay used one. Fell in love with it.

I've decided to keep my Unfezant and relegate Kaiba to the PC. Still leaves a slot open. I was planing on having Cofagrigus, but watching a Lv. 26 almost take out a Lv. 60 Grimer, it may have earnt it's place. Still leaves me squad dangerous to water though.

How does the wi-fi random battles work, is it against a bot with someone else's team or is it against a human?

Damn Victini. Finally got round to downloading the Liberty Ticket and went to catch the thing. First attempt I didn't realise it was lvl 15 so I couldn't attack it at all, as my team are lvl 40+. Used Lilligant and Teeter Dance to get confusion damage on it but couldn't capture the damned thing.

So headed back to Castelia and picked up an appropriately levelled Pokemon and wentn back for it. Eventually caught it in one of my last pokeballs. Took 20 ultra balls, 30 something pokeballs, 2 timer balls (which don't seem to do their job at all in any of the games when I've used them) and a heal ball. Pain in the backside. But it's caught, and that's the main thing.

Catching a Cubchoo afterwards lifted my spirits though :D So cute!

Just started....

for the first time I haven't chosen the water starter.

I've gone with Snivy.

Just started....

for the first time I haven't chosen the water starter.

I've gone with Snivy.

Which version did you end up getting?

A question about the ticket to catch Vicinti:

Is the deadline (some day in April...) for downloading the ticket or catching Vicinti? I'm asking: If I've downloaded the ticket will I still be able to catch Vicinti after the deadline?

A question about the ticket to catch Vicinti:

Is the deadline (some day in April...) for downloading the ticket or catching Vicinti? I'm asking: If I've downloaded the ticket will I still be able to catch Vicinti after the deadline?

I'm pretty sure the deadline is for downloading the ticket. Once you have done that, you can wait as long as you want to catch Victini.

I'm pretty sure the deadline is for downloading the ticket. Once you have done that, you can wait as long as you want to catch Victini.

Bingo

April 22nd for Europe. April 10th for America.

The next event is a good one, can't tell you now but still

Edited by Serebii

Bingo

April 22nd for Europe. April 10th for America.

The next event is a good one, can't tell you now but still

Oh sick. Event for a special Pokemon bro?

Question to the pokémon experts:

from looking at Serebii, i've noticed that pokémon learn moves a lot earlier if you don't evolve them. Is there an advantage to doing this or will I miss out on anything by stopping them from their natural development?

(for example my Snivy is ready to evolve, but I saw he will learn all moves by level 42 if I keep him from evolving)

from looking at Serebii, i've noticed that pokémon learn moves a lot earlier if you don't evolve them. Is there an advantage to doing this or will I miss out on anything by stopping them from their natural development?

(for example my Snivy is ready to evolve, but I saw he will learn all moves by level 42 if I keep him from evolving)

It can be useful sometimes, although I usually let them evolve for the better stats. Especially now that TMs are infinite use, moves are a lot easier to teach and re-teach.

I always do this (particularly with my starter).

I just let them learn their moves and then I evolve them.

Though they wont be as powerful when they are their first evolution, when you do evolve them after they've learned all their moves they will be amazingly powerful!

Just be careful in case your Pokemon learns some moves at their second or third evolution stage that they don't learn at their first.

Shouldn't be a problem but always an idea to check first!

My Ferroseed evolved yesterday. Welcome to fucking pain land bitches.

Unbelievable Pokemon.

Ferrothorn has been my favourite new Pokemon.

: peace:

Slowly levelling mine up to battle the bitch from the last series (Cynthia?)

He's currently level 80 :D

Unbelievable Pokemon.

Ferrothorn has been my favourite new Pokemon.

: peace:

Slowly levelling mine up to battle the bitch from the last series (Cynthia?)

He's currently level 80 :D

You equip him with Rocky Helmet?

I've killed several Pokemon without doing anything. One of the first matches after equipping it was agant a Panpour.

Panpour used Fury Swipes

Hit three times.

Panpour fainted.

Fun times.

Yes!!

Rocky Helmet + Ferrothorn = WIN.

Just wish mine had leech seed :(

Yes!!

Rocky Helmet + Ferrothorn = WIN.

Just wish mine had leech seed :(

I was totally offering that shit a few pages back. I still have em' if anyone wants one.