N-Europe

What DO you want for Xmas?

jayseven

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been over this before but I use mom. Makes more sense. Is derived from "mother", and I pronounce it mom. Mum is ye olde fashion that has never changed, at least America got semantics more logical. They cut out all the crap and spell things how they sound. Do we need the "rough" in "through"? Its not pronounced "th-ru-h".

I am right, I swear i'm write I swear I knew it all along :P

so how do you pronounce mother? mutha, or moh-ther? because if it's the former then it makes more sense to use "mum", and if it's the latter then you're retarded.

sorry, i feel like i'm always taking the piss out of you recently *hugs* i'm so sorry!

I like the struggle to think of a decent present for people - but not the struggle to afford them. I like wrapping presents too, but not being there when others open it - unless they really like it :P

I have a list of 15 people to get things for this year, and i've made a very brief list of their names and possibilities... but no purchases yet! Aarrhg...

Kirby: Power Paintbrush

Starsailor's Silence is Easy

Black & White 2

Copic Markers

Gift coupon from my local art shop

Only really expecting the first two to get as presents, which are the things I want most I think. Will hopefully be able to do my christmas shopping this weekend.

And I say mama... in Dutch. In English it would be mom.

I like the struggle to think of a decent present for people - but not the struggle to afford them.

I'm completely the opposite. I lack the ability to think of good presents for anybody. But i am loaded. Shame. Maybe i'll just give everybody money...

Yes I say mom because I say mother with the "mo" sound. America may be dumb but England is the bitchy cousin who make themself feel better by bitching about others when in fact a lot of this nation are idiots too.

Anyway, think im gonna add GitS:SAC S1 to my list, as I can't think of diddly else.

I have no idea what i want. Im guessing Santa will be writing me out a cheque.

All my brothers and sisters have had their presents bought for them now. Im just too indesicive.

Although - my and my sister have 'adopted' a goat. Basically, and African family will be given a goat (bought with our money), they';; be able to milk it and have a better diet that way. The goat will also be able to fertilise some crops with its droppings and make more little goats. It feels better knowing that a family will be better off this Christmas.

stuff already brought:

Black and white stripe scraf (topman)

Burnout revenge (£19.99 on deal of week! :o)

New jeans

Still to come:

Halflife 2 on xbox

farcry on xbox

doom 3 on xbox

Korn - see you on the other side

5 things off hottopic.com (i love that site)

money for curry with mates on xmas eve

money for boozeup on new years